Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Trailbuilding Day @ Stainburn Sunday 1st Aug inc BBQ (if the sun shows up!)
  • Mugboo

Right peeps, its almost there.

Whats almost there you cry?! The Descent Line extension..

We almost had it nailed last dig but it wasn't meant to be. Since then the Hardcore Fairy delivered 20 tonnes of the stuff and dropped it in roughly the right spot so the link is easily doable.

Plan is get the link, rocked, bermed and hardcore layed then fire up the BBQ and have a play on the Pump Track.

Even if your not up for digging come along and say hello and find out what we are all about (don't forget to bring some meat/veggie muck and a cold one!)

Cheers Jason

Simon

I'll be there, looking forward to finishing this bit of trail.

Me and Paul indulged in some intensive barrow pushing training yesterday by barrowing 4 tonnes of concrete from the front of my house into the back garden. Bring it on!

Mugboo

I pushed my brothers kids pram up from the Malt Shovel, much harder than barrowing gravel!

luke.ellis
    Free Member

I think i owe another day of graft at Stainburn. What time are people getting there for?

Simon

Hi Luke, hope you can make it.
    Official start time is 10am, but there will be someone there from around 9am.

Check this thread on the SingletrAction forum for more details.

Mugboo

Weathers looking ok for BBQ so far o bring yourself a burger and bun or two..

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Dig, ride, BBQ.

It's the only way to get over the loss of all my [favourite] bikes 😉

Simon

I'm looking forward to it.
    Not been to Stainburn for what seems like ages.
    I've got a new toy to play with too.

stumpyjon

I did try but was reminded that as it's my daughters birthday on Sunday there was no way on this earth I was wiggling out of taking six 6 year olds to see Toy Story 3 (in 3D 8) ).

Mugboo

Jon, word on the street is that other than the Pixar short at the start which is very 3D that the rest ain't worth paying the extra for.

How about just giving her some of the glasses and saving yourself a bob or two?

Yorkshire money saving tip 101…

Chase
    Free Member

See ya there. Looking forward to seeing the completion of the decent line. Test pilots wanted? Hopefully all this recent rain should've really helped to bed it down. Buckets needed to water the tomorrows work?

Remember too, anybody coming along and putting a few hours hard graft will get the opportunity to win a Ragley Blue Pig frameset kindly donated by Ragley/Hotlines, as long as you are a signed up SingletrAction member by the time the draw takes place next March… http://www.singletraction.co.uk/index.php?fn_mode=fullnews&fn_id=71

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Trailbuilding Day @ Stainburn Sunday 1st Aug inc BBQ (if the sun shows up!)’ is closed to new replies.