Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trail riding………..
  • Eh? I dunno what everyone else has been doing, but I thought that's what I'd been riding for the last 15 years. Mountain biking innit?

What X, Y, Z for trail riding????????

Ok, there are a few different disciplines to MTB'ing, but if people aren't concentrating on a specific, such as DH'ing, or dirt jumping, what are they riding their bikes on if they're not trail riding?

Is it just me?

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Not all "trails" are created equal 🙂

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

You're really shaking up my perception of reality here. I thought for a while there I was trail riding, on trail bikes, but that was obviously a marketing scam….. what I was actually doing was riding long travel xc bikes, with slacker head angles and seat angles with more travel and snappier handling and I was riding across country, but not really as long as what would typically be defined as cross country so maybe more like cr/untry with less emphasis on mileage and more on fun and honing my technique (but not sessioning god know).

Thanks for clearing that up.

Not sure I get you MrGnar

or that you get me 😕

*shrugs*

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

C'mon, don't be silly. You get me.

peachos
    Free Member

mistergnar started off making sense but lost it somewhere between xc, across country, cross country and cr/untry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trail riding………..’ is closed to new replies.