Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • trail – gator
  • bi6al
    Free Member

anyone used the aforementioned item , im considering one for my son but would like to hear any ones opinion on these or previous experiences. many thanks al

http://www.trail-gator.com/

bassspine
    Free Member

I love them, they are great at giving you flexibility, kids tow along and you know they’re safe, you stop somewhere and the child gets to have an independant ride, when they get tired, hook em back up.

They are a LOT easier to get through barriers and gates on cycle routes than the one wheeled trailer bikes

#1 son used to stand on the saddle and do ‘stunts’ 🙂

It’s all good, just make really sure its mounted properly, I’ve seen kids at silly sideways angles when their dad hasn’t done the bolts up properly.

They have good 2/h value too, I had one for 4 years and got most of my money back when I flogged it.

Smarty
    Free Member

Great things, it’s a while since I used one and I remember it being a bit of a faff to set up but worked a treat once set up.

antigee

as above but allow a couple of hours to set up just in case – its not I’ll do it just before we set off stuff – which way the bracket on the headset of kids bike is set up very much depends on the bike – once done thats it though

edit

#1 son used to stand on the saddle and do ‘stunts

a mirror is useful

bi6al
    Free Member

just ordered one, bought son bike about 6 months ago but he doesnt seem to get the dynamics of pedaling , ive been desperate to get out with him (he’s 3) loved being in the trailer we hired at centre parcs this summer and we are due to return in dec ,it’s not far off the price i paid for the trail gator (40) than to hire a trailer at centre parcs so im sure it will come in usefull.thanks for the help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘trail – gator’ is closed to new replies.