Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Trail Conditions at 7 Stanes
  • Dogsby

Does anyone know what the trail conditions are like at the 7 Stanes at the moment? I am heading up there next week from down south and I am trying to decide what kit and tyres to take. Any help appreciated.

Dogsby

yoda
    Free Member

I’m going to Glentress tomorrow.Will post up on Monday as to how it was.
    Anyone got any idea if it’s rideable at the moment or would we be better taking sledges?

Smee
    Free Member

There was a lot of rain this afternoon apparently and it is bloody cold now at Inners, so i’m thinking ice.

MarkN
    Free Member

The 7 stanes covers a very large are so you will need to be more specific as to which centre you plan to ride this weekend.

If you check the 7 stanes site you will find some trail conditions listed for each centre. I am about 30 mins from Glentress and we still have snow on the ground. So I would guess ther is still a fair bit on the trails up at Glentress/ Inners.

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

the galloway stanes eg kirr dbt and mabie have been icy with some packed snow however it has rained all day the snow has cleared in castle douglas so i would say that they are all fine just now the best tyres are up to you but my mates and i all ride fast rolling small block stylie best on grit and trails nae mud to speak of up here jjust puddl;es

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Trail Conditions at 7 Stanes’ is closed to new replies.