Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Track Worl Cup – Glasgow
  • franksinatra

Anyone know how to get tickets for the above? Quick Google isn’t throughing up any obvious results. Not clear if tickets have been released and sold out or if not yet available.

Ta

Gary_M
    Free Member

you didn’t google very hard 😉

ticket info

VanMan
    Free Member

Still to go on sale, will tell you when, after I have bought mine 😈

crazy-legs

On sale Thursday 16th if you’re a member of British Cycling, Wedneday 22nd if you’re not.

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/pre-sale-tickets

franksinatra

Thanks for that.

I am a member so will be trying on Thursday

Ta

delstron
    Free Member

Anyone Know if a single member can buy a pair of tickets, other attendee not being a member, or do all attendees have to be members? Thanks

willv

Anyone know the prices – can’t seem to see them on the website?

delstron
    Free Member

ticketmaster website is up and it’s £10 – £26 per session depending on day.

trail_rat
    Free Member

where is the hoy velodrome ?

looking for a hotel ….. mrs t-rs birthday weekend so nice recomendations accepted 😉

seosamh77
    Free Member

where is the hoy velodrome?

Parkhead in the East End. Considering the ****hole it used to be, it’ll be quite a nice area once all the building is finished. Velodrome looks amazing. Just stay in the city centre or the west end, easy enough to get to.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

As a member I’ve also got the exact same question as Delstron:

Anyone Know if a single member can buy a pair of tickets, other attendee not being a member, or do all attendees have to be members? Thanks

Anyone know?

theotherjonv

There was no issue for me as a single BC member buying up to 4 tickets for the London WC test event this Feb. I’d guess the same will apply, ie: being a member allows you to jump the queue but then it’ll be the same rules as everyone else. You certainly didn’t get your drinks brought to you on a tray by Dani King or owt like that.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Thanks jonv: that’s great!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Track Worl Cup – Glasgow’ is closed to new replies.