Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Track pump for under £20
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Wrenchforce head has been gubbed for a while but finally decided to replace it, needs to be able to do road tyres. ta

takisawa2

I’ve had a Bell one from Asda for about 10yrs now. Despite fears of its demise it just keeps on working. Just need an adapter to do Presta. Gets my road tyres up to 90psi. Was about £12.

seavers
    Free Member

I made the mistake of buying one from sports direct, £12. The rubber tube has blown twice while pumping up a tyre. I have to shorten it every time! Just get something good and save yourself buying twice!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Got one from Halfwits for £10, works a treat and had it 12 months they may still be doing them – very basic but will do Presta, never tested max pressure.

this one – click

mboy
    Free Member

This one from Halfords is 20% off if you click and reserve online.

Bought one the other day, it’s a brilliant bit of kit for the money, and won’t go wrong for just over £18.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Don’t know if they still do them, but I got an unbranded one from Tescos a year or two back, works fine.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You can get a new hose/head for £10 odd.

fontmoss
    Free Member

couldn’t find a rebuild kit, did you have a source in mind?

cynic-al
    Free Member

We sell bonty ones I think. AFAIK they are all interchangeable.

fontmoss
    Free Member

makes sense, bought it when worked in a shop and we were a trek dealer. How much for a bonty one posted? email in profile if easier

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’ll need to check tomorrow.

stanfree
    Free Member

Embra bike coop ones are £10 in the current sale. They work fine and have a gauge.

mrphil
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=50274

Been using this for the past few months.

p7rich
    Free Member

Had this 6 months…

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=47804

No prob’s and excellent valve connector. Would recommend.

rOcKeTdOg

paid £4.99 for one from Lidl, still going strong after 6 months, gets over 100psi on 25mm tyres (or that’s what the gauge says)

freeagent
    Free Member

^^ had the same from LIDL, worked well until the head fell apart a few mnoths back (might have got trodden on though) now have a Topeak one, which was £20 something from Halfrauds during a promotion. It is a lot nicer than the LIDL one, and can’t see why you’d want to spend more.

kayak23

I must have gotten a bad Lidl one, it was useless…

Got an airwave one now, £15 from CRC. Spot on.

fontmoss
    Free Member

In eburg next weekend might email and ask them to put one aside

fontmoss
    Free Member

cheers al but I’ll just get the edinburgh one, prob same money as a rebuild kit

cynic-al
    Free Member

no worries fella.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Track pump for under £20’ is closed to new replies.