Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Tow bar fitting near Derby.
  • MoreCashThanDash

Any recommendations to use or avoid? New car and tow bar rack now imminent…

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Have you bought your tow bar yet? I just recently got one from PFJones but their fitter is Derby based. I’m near Derby and he popped round and fitted it in about 1.5hrs. I think you can get hold of him directly, I don’t have his details but can get than as he’s best mates with the husband of someone I work with. I’d recommend PFJones though, good prices and great service. I got one of their own branded swan neck removable tow bars which just happens to be a Whitter

bails

+1 for PFJones. I bought off their website and the removable “own brand” for a mk2 focus turned out to be a Witter one, like the poster above.
    It was a doddle to fit, didn’t involve cutting the bumper and is completely hidden when detached.

MoreCashThanDash

Cheers guys

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

+1 PF Jones, own brand (Witter)

wrightyson
    Free Member

I know a lad in belper who uses someone regular. You sorted now?

MoreCashThanDash

Cheers wrightyson. MrsMC currently baulking at costs, no idea where we are with it now!

wrightyson
    Free Member

YGM more cash.

I bought a Witter from PF Jones and fitted it myself yesterday. Not got round to doing the electrics yet.

Cost £269, but £135 of that was for the Nissan dedicated electrics kit – a plug in jobbie

[url=https://flic.kr/p/zYpAeR]2015-10-19_09-17-00[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Tow bar fitting near Derby.’ is closed to new replies.