• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hora.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Touring Car Legends ITV4 now
  • rotten
    Free Member

Loved watching the BTCC in the early 90s.

diz

Couldn’t agree more, used to love watching them at Oulton Park.

Hicksy
    Free Member

Cheers Rotten.

parkesie
    Free Member

Recording. Nice one.

novaswift
    Free Member

Was lucky enough to get a few laps round Croft with John Cleland in his Vectra a few years ago. Quite an experience!

matthew_h
    Free Member

It was all because of those days that I fell in love with E30 M3s. Took me almost 20 years but I did eventually get to own one.

hora
    Free Member

Mansell going out big 😀

PePPeR

I was a Laguna fan, can’t wait till the next one!

hora
    Free Member

When is it on? I only caught this one whilst skimming the listings

dlr

It was 8pm last night, 2nd of a 3 part series, I missed the first but probably available on ITV player

I nearly fell off the sofa when Cleland said how he almost crashed laughing at the two Toyotas taking themselves 😀

I do get annoyed with the excessive contact sometimes but it’s still good to watch. The super touring and S2000 days were better than now though, Revs > Turbo (ie noise…)

retro83
    Free Member

If anybody missed the first part, it’s well worth catching it up on ITV player. Really good programme.

jonnouk
    Free Member

Cheers retro83 & rotten. Knew I was forgetting something last night.

I miss 90s “bumper cars”, especially the 155s and 850s. I wish I kept all the Alfa booklets/posters I was sent after I wrote them a letter as a wee nipper.

clubber
    Free Member

Caught a few minutes of it last night. I’d totally forgotten about Mansell racing in the Mondeo.

I recently got some RC cars from my parents’ attic, including a one Tarquini’s Alfa 🙂

mrplow
    Free Member

Cossies for me everytime. Shame the class system messed up the racing.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Surely the Volvo 850’s were the business, I remember my boss in the 90’s had a 911 and was crestfallen when he couldn’t shake T5 on the M74.

EDTI – just read that back to many TLA’s 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Surely the Volvo 850’s were the business, I remember my boss in the 90’s had a 911 and was crestfallen when he couldn’t shake T5 on the M74.

T5R, shirley? They were/are monsters! Mate of mine has one of the estates in that awesome/awful custard yellow. Superb car!

hora
    Free Member

including a one Tarquini’s Alfa

Pre or post-‘that’ crash? 😯

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Touring Car Legends ITV4 now’ is closed to new replies.