Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tour of Sufferlandria
  • OmarLittle
    Free Member

Anyone doing it this year? Looks like some good prizes up for grabs in return for the charity donation

djflexure

Enjoyed it the year I did it on TR but there new platform does not work well for me

fifeandy
    Free Member

Struggling to see why anyone would do it at this time of year. You’ll be so ruined by the end it’ll massively set you back for whatever goals you may have in spring.

Would make more sense in November as an end of season burnout.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I suspect that it’s aimed at the other 90% who don’t maintain a plan for a whole year. Doing just enough winter miles to keep up fitness, and this providing a short sharp high intensity block before someone in the club suggests a week in Tenerief.

If you’re serious enough be in the other 10%, you probably have an actual coach to structure sessions rather than what sufferfest/TR say.

reluctantlondoner

I’m doing it for the massive boot in the arse it gives my fitness at this time of year. And it’s fun.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Did it a couple of years ago, enjoyed it but felt that it knocked me back a bit with the amount of recovery I needed.

Not tried their new platform but have a fair few of the films and together TrainerRoad they work a treat.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

It’s hard but not so hard you’d be ruined, I did it at 100% realism a couple of years ago and certainly didn’t feel any ill effects after a couple of days off the bike. If you continue to train the next day etc then that won’t help but realistically it’s approx 2hrs a day on average and the hard part is making sure nothing crops up which prevents you posting your time up on schedule etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tour of Sufferlandria’ is closed to new replies.