• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tour of Britain today – Stage 3.
  • beagle
    Free Member

I’m heading up the Brickworks. With no plan at all. Anyone else off out?

AlexSimon

We tried to watch in Shrigley Rd, Bollington, then chase to Rainow, then again to the Cat & Fiddle.

Managed seeing the lead group at first and last, but only one of us managed to catch them at the second!

Can’t quite understand the speed they must have covered the Brickworks and then the run down-yp-down to Rainow!

nbt

We were up on brickworks, great crowd and excellent atmosphere

portlyone

My rear wheel disintergrated on the way there, managed to patch it up but ended up walking up Brickworks (to much imagined scorn I imagine!). Did notice a couple of weirdos tackling it on a tandem! 😉

nbt

Thought that might have been you! Nice to see you again 🙂 You should have said and we’d have stopped to help – I could have droped jane off then come back down for you 😀

portlyone

You swept passed! 🙂 If it wasn’t for Jane throwing a hello over her shoulder I wouldn’t have been able to recognise you.

nbt

There was a belated recognition, we were trying to get in place so we could have lunch before the race arrived and as we “made progress” I said to jane “wasn’t that Mark there?….”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tour of Britain today – Stage 3.’ is closed to new replies.