Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tour highlights viewing in the US? (No spoilers)
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As above really, anyone got any good ideas on how to get a good highlights show in the US? Ideally, something as well packaged and delivered as the hour long ITV4 show.

Thanks in advance.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

VPN to the UK and watch the ITV highlights on ITV Player? That’s what I do from Canada. A lot of VPN services will give you a month free as well, so use it for a month then cancel.

You can buy each day from NBC.com for a few bucks a day. Gives you full live stream or full replay.

Highlights available on it too. Has Phil and Paul on commentary.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wideboy
    Free Member

Not sure if you’ve tried or not, but my work IP is routed via the US (from Norway), and shows me in Cali, but as long as I log into my ITV player account it ignores this fact and lets me watch anything I fancy.

Worth a try.

TooTall
    Free Member

NBCSN is where it’s at. They have the US coverage and the NBC Sport apps give live coverage. $20 for the whole tour. We have the channel in the package we pay for so I have it live plus the 8pm prime time show as well. It’s a 3 hr show so not as packaged as you want.
    Failing that, a VPN so you can view UK TV and accept the time difference.

DaveP

I am India at the moment and using this page:

http://www.steephill.tv/tour-de-france/

and find that the last 20km link works well

mikewsmith
    Free Member

That should answer my question about Indonesia too – if the 1/4 mega nothing internet connection holds up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tour highlights viewing in the US? (No spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.