Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • tour de ben nevis
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

sea of 40 something’s on Orange 5s

😀

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Why would there be a ‘sea of 40 something’s on orange 5’s’?

AntM
    Free Member

sea of 40 something’s on Orange 5s

<raises hand>
    That will be me then….

ben1979
    Free Member

Phil_H

[sea of 40 something’s on Orange 5s]

I’m not 40 until next year 😀

peterfile
    Free Member

Why would there be a ‘sea of 40 something’s on orange 5’s’?

I’m not sure how to respond to your question. There was a sea of 40 something’s on Orange 5’s because there were lots and lots of people in their 40’s lining up on Orange 5’s? Why this happened I’m not sure, I assume it’s because many mountain biking men in their 40’s have bought Orange 5’s. Does that help? 🙂

hey peterfile.. any chance you could post the vid up?

Will do, I’m not going to be home for a few days though, will do it towards the end of the week (it’s not very exciting, but if you were there then you’ll appreciate it)

turbo1397
    Free Member

No worries.. cheers.

devs
    Free Member

88th in 5.55. I’m quite happy with that. Great day. I didn’t like the muddy, grassy bog by Spean Bridge but otherwise managed to enjoy the course better than last year. Even the hike a bike which is a bit like torture with the false summits. I managed to ride across the river crossing too which gave me a wee mental boost before the hike a bike kicked it out of me again.:)

turbo1397
    Free Member

yeh, wasn’t quite prepared for such a brutal never ending hike a bike and the bogfest before it.. Great time dev!

devs
    Free Member

You can’t say we never told you! It’s a killer isn’t it? I think I prefer it in the rain when you can’t see how far you still have to go!

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Aye, that hike a bike was definitely character building!

Finished in just over 7 hours but got some good times on the specials so finished 68th!!!

Came 17th on SS4, mind you, I was on it like a possessed madman!!!! 😀

Might be back next year 8)

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘tour de ben nevis’ is closed to new replies.