Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Toughts on TLD XC gloves
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Anyone had experince of these gloves. Last pair of cloves were cheap Mace gloves which were very comfortable but are starting to disintegrate after a year of hard wear inc commuting 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

had a pair over 12 months, use then summer and winter, bought a pair as spare when originals wear out, very comfy

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Really nice gloves, decent quality.

Lummox

get my vote, lasted a year and several crashes, still going strong

IainGillam
    Free Member

excllent, nice thin palm that gives you a good feel. I've been using mine for about a year and they sport some burn marks but the sticky rubber on the finger tips is still there and no holes. Mine are white and I can't get some stains out because you can only cold wash them so I'd advise getting a colour that doesn't show mud.

foxyrider
    Free Member

cool – Tis a bit of a silly thread but I bought some of Ribble today and wanted to see if I had made the right decision – I also got black because my last white pair of gloves are now the colour of a puss 😉

sc-xc

they are the most comfy gloves in the world. And I would know, I have tried on every pair. Even your old ones, which I agree…were shite. And they smelled funny.

matthew_h
    Free Member

I haven't ridden anything else for about 5 years now and still have one pair that are going from them. Great gloves

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL @ Barry

jimithenomad
    Free Member

they are great, last longer than gore bike wear ,fit better than oakley factory, and crc have them at a bargain price. Worth every penny

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I loves mine. They is teh lovely.

rj
    Free Member

They're perfectly nice, but not as nice as POC ones.

pinches
    Free Member

had mine for 5yrs. aside from the stars on the index finger peeling off about a week ago, mine are still going strong. couple of nicks in the palm from falling off 3yrs ago, chuck em in the wash and they come up great again

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Yep, agree with the above posts.Had mine for three years now and still going strong.The dogs danglies 😀

jackal
    Free Member

Best full fingers you can get (oooerr 😉 )
    Used sidewinders for years, until I tried these about 4 or 5 years ago, and I'm on my third pair now, nice and thin, and a perfect fit.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I use them a lot but prefer the old foxes whose name escapes me. BTW I wash mine with regular stuff, 40 deg. no problems ever.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Toughts on TLD XC gloves’ is closed to new replies.