Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Tough iPhone case
  • Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

It wasn’t a fake – bought from authorised dealer etc. I think the fakes don’t have all the usual packaging, stickers and build quality etc. I think you’d know if you had one.

I’m not sure how you can make a waterproof phone without muffling the mic a little, at least – but then I’m not paid to design such things either. I got someone to call me from the phone, and I could literally hear nothing even when I knew the caller was shouting. Shame because the case looked really cool and I loved the idea of not needing to worry about the phone.

happyrider
    Free Member

I’ve used http://www.M-Techdesigns.com cases for a while now both on 4 and 5 iPhones as have a few of my friends. Lots of drops and no damaged phones.

Not waterproof though but lovely looking and great protection. Oh and my parents make em 🙂

gogg
    Free Member

Are lifedge doing cases for the Samsung S4? I’d rather buy british…

stilltortoise
    Free Member

UPDATE
    got my lifeproof fre yesterday so thought I’d give some initial feedback:

Pros
    – Slim and lightweight. For a waterproof, shockproof case it really is neat and adds surprisingly little bulk
    – Doesn’t noticeably affect call quality at my end and the other caller made no comments so assume ok at their end too
    – All buttons/ports accessible and usable, although headphone jack needs unscrewing and optional adaptor added (included)
    – Main bit of screen is very responsive considering

Cons
    – even at a reduced price of £50 it feels over-priced. Still, if it does the job it’s worth it
    – The home button and the edges of the screen are not as responsive as I’d hoped. I can see why they have created the Nuud version

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Tough iPhone case’ is closed to new replies.