Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Touch screen PC resting on steering wheel while driving
  • TPTcruiser

Cycling home in slow moving traffic I saw a 60 plate Vauxhall Insignia. Driver was on hands free so he could work the touch screen PC resting on his steering wheel. I gave him a querying glance, he’d put it away before I caught up again with phone camera turned on.
    His own little bubble, safe as anything, where he could make his own rules – until he gets caught!

davidjones15
    Free Member

‘sfunny, I was in a queue watching this cyclist who was trying to use his phone camera rather than concentrating on what he was doing. Trying to take a photo of some poor driver he was. He’s probably on a forum having a Daily Mail rant as we speak. 😆

jon1973
    Free Member

What OS was he using?

jota180
    Free Member

I gave him a querying glance, he’d put it away before I caught up again with phone camera turned on.

You’d probably be better shaking your head, calling him a dick and just move on and get on with your own life rather than doing all the CSI stuff

joao3v16
    Free Member

His own little bubble, safe as anything, where he could make his own rules – until he gets caught!

Bit like those peni on bikes who decide they’re allowed to RLJ because it suits them, in their self-righteous little world …

😀

MrNutt
    Free Member

that was me, I was googling the highway code and the legality of “cyclists filtering” through moving traffic

TPTcruiser

Win 7, Firefox was the browser, some company website portal open, I think he was technical support because he was saying, “can you turn it off and on again”.

I use the advanced advance stop line technique rather than RLJ 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Touch screen PC resting on steering wheel while driving’ is closed to new replies.