Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Totnes rides
  • marythemoose
    Free Member

Hi, moved to Totnes from Bristol last year and hoping to find some trails I don’t have to drive to… to be honest I haven’t had a very hard look, just been around a couple tracks south of the town, east of the river, but they’re not great… I know Dartmoor isn’t far away but wondered if anyone knew of anything closer??

Thanks 🙂

jam-bo

mostly green lanes. there is some cheeky DH-ish stuff in north woods out towards staverton but last time I rode through there it had been trashed a bit.

philstone

You could ask Hot Pursuit? They always used to do rides when they were based on the high street.

wildc4rd
    Free Member

The Hot Pursuit in Totnes always used to be more road, with the one in Kingsteignton being more off road orientated, not sure if that’s still the case as I’ve not been in the Totnes branch for years.

There is some great riding to be had in the woods around Hembury (Buckfastleigh/Buckfast Abbey and head North West).

Speak to the guys in Big Peaks (Phil or Misha), there is/was a group MTB ride that goes out fairly frequently from Ashburton or there abouts, you may find more stuff that way as well.

I’m only over in Bovey if you want a guide for the Dartmoor/Lustleigh Cleave areas, and (bit more of a drive) all the off piste stuff over at Haldon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Totnes rides’ is closed to new replies.