Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • totally devastated.
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

Wife went into labour at 22weeks last night. Our little girl was with us for a few minutes. Totally numb. Lost one last September.

iwluap

Bugger, can’t imagine what you are going through. Stay strong.

nbt

Brought a tear to my eye that has. Horrible. *Manhugs*

Suggsey
    Free Member

Sincere condolences for you and your wife’s loss of your daughter.

unknown
    Free Member

That’s beyond words. I’m just very very sorry for you.

wrecker
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss. Dreadful.

hora
    Free Member

Speechless and nothing I can say to help. Feel for you 🙁

ads678

Really horrible news, so sorry for you and your wife.

andyl
    Free Member

Read that several times hoping I had read it wrong. I am sure you are feeling something similar only a billion times worse. 🙁

the-muffin-man

Feeling for you both.

It’s hard to stay positive at times like these, and no words can soften the blow, but there can be hope.

We went through the same 3 times – and it stretched us to breaking point. But eventually went on to have a healthy daughter who is now 12, and those times seem a long way behind us. Never forgotten, but a distant memory.

tang
    Free Member

Really feel for you. We have been there twice late and more early also, hold on to each other lots.

Harry_the_Spider

There is nothing meaningful that can be said in reply to that. 🙁

Junkyard
    Free Member

Took my aunty three attempts to get my cousin with all the previous ending like that I dont know if that will comfort you but I hope it does.

Sorry for your families loss

nemesis
    Free Member

That’s horrible – having gone through it more than once (but 10 weeks earlier) I really feel for you. Try and be there for each other and accept that it’s going to take a while to (partially) get over it but know that it will be with you for the rest of your life.

As above though, it’s not the end though and there’s every hope.

timthetinyhorse

Truly cant even imagine how yur feeling nor what words are even suitable, really feel for you and your family. Stay strong though, my best friend went through this twice and then the miracle happened and they are over the moon…..i know that means very little but dont give up.
    Take care.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Sorry

NZCol

Sorry no words, absolute heartfelt sadness for you both.

SaxonRider

Having been there ourselves, JonBoy, I can sympathise profoundly. Very best wishes to you and your wife. Take care.

martinhutch

So sorry to read that. My condolences.

scotia
    Free Member

very sorry for your loss, i cant think of anything to help im sorry. take care of you both

mogrim

My sympathies – it happened to us, but a year later all went well… Take care, it’s a shitty thing to happen but try to keep your spirits up.

avdave2

Our little girl was with us for a few minutes

Then you are a father and your wife is a mother and you always will be. I expect you were a much better father for those few minutes than I’ve ever managed as well. And if you have more children in the future then you’ll not waste a minute of it as so many of us do. And if you don’t you’ll never forget those you did have even though it was for such a short time.

tomd
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that, best wishes

atlaz
    Free Member

Sympathies with you and Mrs JonBoy. Be strong by all means but let yourself grieve. I had a colleague who had this happen to him and his wife on a few occasions. Now they have two lovely kids so the can be light at the end of this particular, dark tunnel.

cumberlanddan
    Free Member

Been in a similar position myself so I know there’s not much to say. Time heals I suppose but its no consolation.

As others say, take care.

stumpy01

🙁

Dunno what to say. But very sorry to hear that.

Stay strong for each other and keep talking. I wish you all the best…..

pondo

So sorry. 🙁

Pigface
    Free Member

Very sad for you both. My condolences

JonBoy
    Free Member

Placenta not coming away. Taking her to theatre. As horrible as this is we are so so so lucky that we do have 2 girls.

fadda

Nothing helpful to say, but just wanted to offer my pathetic little bit of support. Sympathies to everyone…

JonBoy
    Free Member

Thank you for all your messages. Really does help.

gonzy
    Free Member

my sincere condolences for your loss.

freeagent
    Free Member

Horrible situation, have been through similar at 12 weeks and was very tough.
    So sorry for your loss.

z1ppy

So sorry for you loss, don’t give up

murf
    Free Member

Sorry to hear this, cant imagine what you are going through. Makes you realise just how lucky you are not to have things like this happen in your own life.

stanfree
    Free Member

That’s awful , I have 3 kids and can’t imagine what you are going through . My heartfelt condolences go out to you. Take care of each other .

hatter

That is utterly horrible, you have total sympathy, makes you realise what matters in life.

wilburt
    Free Member

🙁 I dont have words, stay strong.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I can only imagine what you’re going through.

Massive massive condolences.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Very little to say here other than how sorry mrs DD and I are to have just read that. I hope you and your partner can find a way through what will be a tough time coming up. Look after one another. That’s a shit deal life has dealt and hopefully better things will come your way.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘totally devastated.’ is closed to new replies.