Viewing 11 posts - 201 through 211 (of 211 total)
  • Tory poster graffiti :)
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

They have been seen in the posher bits though, proving that they really don't give a stuff about anyone unless they've got a fair bit of money. Scum.

On balance it doesn't really though does it. It just means they're aware that poorer people in an area are not going to vote for them (on loyalty/poor turnout/etc grounds) and so are spending more time in areas they think they can secure. Makes sense to me and I'm sure all of the parties do it. It's called choosing your market, if they didn't do it they've be pretty useless.

Talkemada
    Free Member

It just means they're aware that poorer people in an area are not going to vote for them (on loyalty/poor turnout/etc grounds) and so are spending more time in areas they think they can secure.

So, if they want to be in Government, and represent all the people of the UK equally, why not reach out to those who've not traditionally voted Tory, and talk to them about their policies?

Oh, yeah, right, sorry… 🙄

hilldodger
    Free Member

if they want to be in Government, and represent all the people of the UK equally

what a bizarre notion – equal voice regardless of family history, school attended, income generated, property owned, trades union affiliation, pressure group membership, party sponsorship etc etc.

You'd think we were living in a representative democracy or something 🙄

Talkemada
    Free Member

Shit, sorry, you're right, Hilldodger.

How silly of me!

grumm
    Free Member

But I thought the Tories weren't just the party of the priveleged and 'we're all in this together'? 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

they only say that they dont mean it hence why they all went to Eton and the Bullingdon club?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Where they campaign is not really representative of anything otehr than their choice of likely wins though is it, unless you jump to conclusions. Likewise in the conservative-stronghold down the road from my old house there has been next to no labour or lib dems actively out and about. I don't think that means much against them, it just means that they prey on less well off areas.

BigDummy
    Free Member

The people in this picture are all "in it together". However, some of them are stronger than others, and this means that they will be able to kill and eat the weaker ones so as to be able to survive until they are rescued. 🙂

It is also very noticeable that a lot of them don't have any clothes. I don't know why.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I don't know why.

to make it easier to locate the tasty bits 🙁

Junkyard
    Free Member

well public school boys and the erm games they play eh ?

Harry_the_Spider

Somebody has drawn a tiny penis on a Dave near me.

Somebody else would appear to have thrown a bag of excrement at him too.

Viewing 11 posts - 201 through 211 (of 211 total)

The topic ‘Tory poster graffiti :)’ is closed to new replies.