Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 206 total)
  • Tory MP calls police plebs
  • Pigface
    Free Member

What a dick 😆 what will call me Dave do about Mr Mitchell ?

binners

Make him Home Secretary? Dave shares his opinion, he’s just about bright enough to voice it publicly though

racefaceec90

i’d happily call big dave a lot worse things (and not retract my statement later 😉

it’s the way i roll daddio 😀

binners

Well the obnoxious Tory **** has denied he ever said he swore or called them plebs. The coppers have stated that he most definitely did

I wonder who’s telling the truth 😀

bwaarp
    Free Member

Last time I swore at a policeman I got hit over the head and bundled into a riot van.

Why didn’t they do the same to our Tory friend?

wrecker
    Free Member

Well the obnoxious Tory **** has denied he ever said he swore or called them plebs. The coppers have stated that he most definitely did

And they still didn’t let him through 😆
    “Up yours Mitchell” 😀

kimbers

why didnt they breathalyse him ?

i think it just nicely sums up the tory attitude to us plebs

what amazes me is that he hasnt been sacked yet

binners

I love the fact that Call-me-Dave has said that he’s apologised, so that should be the end of it

I’m sure he’d say exactly the same about any of us who hurled a loud of foul-mouthed abuse at the police, say at a football match, or on the way home from the pub 🙄

kimbers

what would borris do?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQemY1VUN4I[/video]

Bazz

Maybe all those rioters from last year should be made to line up and apologise, and then be sent on their way, after all an apology clearly makes everything better. 🙁

The irony being of course that this man is supposed to be in charge of discipline within the party.

konabunny
    Free Member

Maybe they were all being obnoxious to each other.

MSP

It’s not like the police would ever exaggerate or twist what happened to support their own agenda is it?

loum
    Free Member

Witnesses too.

And he’s party Whip, so do they all follow his lead?

IanMunro
    Free Member

It’s about time these cyclists louts were made to pay road tax.

wrecker
    Free Member

Should have taken him to the meat wagon unit vehicle for a beating talking to.

druidh
    Free Member

You know what? I bet some of the police actually are. In a force that large, they can’t all be angels.

project
    Free Member

Why wasnt he arrested,

Why is his helmet in his basket,

Why hasnt he resigned or better still be sacked ,

Does anyone really care .

kimbers

assuming no 10 is cctv’d up the wazzoo im sure some lip reading experts could be drafted in

he has called the policeman a liar after all

i like the fact he claimed to run the government too

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why wasnt he arrested,

Why is his helmet in his basket,

Why hasnt he resigned or better still be sacked

Why is his left trouser leg tucked into his sock but not his right trouser leg ?

That geezer’s got some explaining to do.

timc
    Free Member

is pleb a swear word? 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It is if like Mr Mitchell you went to Rugby.

kimbers

According to The Sun the former Army officer told police: “Best you learn your f***ing place. You don’t run this f***ing government”.

Mitchell, who served as shadow police minister while in opposition, is also accused of calling the officers “morons” and, most damagingly, telling them they were “f***ing plebs”.

MSP

Why is his left trouser leg tucked into his sock but not his right trouser leg ?

He must belong to the wrong masonic lodge, he should have tried the funny handshake while exposing a nipple.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

And another thing, it looks to me like he has odd shoes on !

airtragic
    Free Member

Reversed Picture?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Reversed Picture?

Nope. Chain is on the correct side, and it’s STILL opposite to the rolled up trouser…..

Harry_the_Spider

He should keep that helmet in his basket and his shoes need a buff.

airtragic
    Free Member

Good point.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Pot Calls Kettle Black– Shock

Ed2001
    Free Member

Poor Andrew must be 😈 furious that those 😈 plebs are making up lies about him,its slander.He must surely takes this further and ask for the officers to be investigated and disciplined. He runs the goverment don’t you know 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

binners – Member

I wonder who’s telling the truth

Well Mitchell has now started to shift his position. Apparently he did swear after all, despite previously vehemently denying that he had. In other words, he’s admitted that he’s been lying for the last couple of days. I can’t see why Cameron wouldn’t sack him now.

UK govt whip ‘admits swearing at police’

kimbers

how is he still in his job?

i honestly dont think ive ever spoken to someone in that way and definately not a wpc

his mind boggling arrogance that they should open the double gates for him rather than use the normal gate a metre to his right

then claim he runs the government, then call her a f*ing pleb, then call her a liar in the national press, then admit he swore but didnt say pleb

2faced-eton educated-mysoginistic-torry-tax evading-toff with delusions of grandeur

hes a living caricature of camerons cabinet

so keep him dave just to remind us what you really stand for

Junkyard
    Free Member

The pleb but is worse.
    it shows both his arrogance and his contempt for the normal folk he[they] was borne to rule over, so he probably is a good figure head for this govt and CMD should keep him.
    given his support of Coulson you would think dave would be more warry of taking someones word.

Either the copper is lying or the MP is …this seems a no brainer tbh.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

2faced-eton educated-mysoginistic-torry-tax evading-toff with delusions of grandeur

I take it you didn’t vote for them last election ?

kimbers

dont be ridiculous ernie id never vote for someone of that ilk, i voted lib dem……..oh

oh dear

im off to bed

mildred

C***s, though I’m probably wrong as its just my opinion, & I have no evidence or peer assessed journal to back me, so not valid…

palookah
    Free Member

Calling the police in general plebs is in my oh so humble opinion perfectly fine, calling an individual plod a pleb is of course down to the particular circumstance. In this circumstance, yeah, pleb.

vinnyeh

Thought this was an interesting opinion piece, and equally applicable to the behaviour of politicians on both sides of the Atlantic in the context of recent events.

It seems true to me that politicians only have concerns for the job creators and investors…

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/opinion/krugman-disdain-for-workers.html?src=me&ref=general&_r=0

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Calling the police in general plebs is in my oh so humble opinion perfectly fine, calling an individual plod a pleb is of course down to the particular circumstance. In this circumstance, yeah, pleb.

surely you have that wrong – you can’t call the police in general plebs but individually I have witnessed some characters worthy of far worse abuse.

mbr30
    Free Member

He should be sacked. That is all.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 206 total)

The topic ‘Tory MP calls police plebs’ is closed to new replies.