Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Tortoise on the Trail !!! yeah, seriously.
  • robbieh
    Free Member

One of the women from our dly. office was out walking her dogs yesterday afternoon in some local woods in the countryside where she lives when the dogs found something and started sniffing around it. As she got closer she saw a tortoise with a few leaves on it so quickly told the dogs to leave it alone. Now, for some reason she does’nt like tortoises or being chased by them? so she phoned another lady from work who knows something about them and she arranged for someone to go and meet her to rescue the poor thing. So, this chap drives the several miles to go to the woods and when he finally gets to pick it up it turns out to be a plastic turtle :mrgreen: Its in W.Berks. but can’t give the exact location as i think there may be some dodgy mushrooms about there… if you know what i mean. 😉 😉 :mrgreen:

watsontony
    Free Member

?

yunki
    Free Member

JoeG
    Free Member

I’ve almost run over a turtle several times when riding my bike, but I’m in the US. They’re usually box turtles so completely harmless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Tortoise on the Trail !!! yeah, seriously.’ is closed to new replies.