Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Torn muscle info ?
  • beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Well I was out with my dog yesterday eve and it was still quite warm so I “coaxed” him off a ledge into some water . We were already ankle deep and he just needed some help to go in off the ledge to the deep stuff to cool him down . Being the best part of 7 st and very powerful he showed his dissaproval by wiggling before he took the plunge and as he did I felt a huge twang in my forearm . Next thing I’m in a lot of pain the dogs shook water over me and doing a victory sprint . An hour later I’m uo the hospital a & e . 2 hours later confined that I’ve torn a muscle in my forearm and I can’t work , which really ain’t good as I’m self employed . Now I gotta sit tight and do nothing as I can hardly lift anything . How long have you guys torn muscles taken to heal in the past ?

granny_ring

Me too, done my hamstring on Saturday. Just seen the doc and she says rest and ibuprofen for 1-2wks…..
    Pissed off as was planning on a trip to Afan next week. 🙄

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Well im just thrashing the playstation at the mo . At least I can walk around ok . I’d hate to have done what you’ve done !

brant
    Free Member

Me too, done my hamstring on Saturday. Just seen the doc and she says rest and ibuprofen for 1-2wks…..
    Pissed off as was planning on a trip to Afan next week.

I tore my hamstring 5 weeks ago. Feel kind of OK now. Still can’t walk or run properly. All the best with that.

granny_ring

Cheers.
    Hope the arm sorts itself out OP.
    I’m getting through a few war films and enjoying Band of Brothers and just signed up for Amazon prime for a month. That should help…..

santacoops
    Free Member

Who is Tom muscle?

granny_ring

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Torn muscle info ?’ is closed to new replies.