Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tora 302's and servicing – worth it or replace?
  • kilo

The Tora 302’s on my Trance are getting a bit crashy and feel out of sorts. Not realy a surprise as they’ve not been serviced and the bike’s a 2010 model. My question is do people think it is worth getting them serviced or should I spend a couple of hundred quid on something else such as X-Fusion Enix (or reccomend a 120 mm q/r fork)? If they are worth servicing and I don’t fancy taking a fork apart myself, can anyone reccomend someone in south-west london / surrey for the job.

sweepy
    Free Member

Ive got toras on my 08 bike that have never been touched and they’re fine. I think an oil change is easy enough and i’ll get round to in one day.
    I like them just because they are so reliable, I wouldn’t want a better fork that needed servicing every few months.

lucien

I’ve got Tora Coil’s on a winter build, get a right bashing and seem to do quite well on just an annual oil / seal change…taking apart yourself is as easy as easy can be (plenty of info online, even got a SRAM channel on YT) and parts would be £20-30..

daverallye

Changed the oil in mine and they feel like new. Can’t remember the cost, but next to nothing and not too hard to do.

rocketman
    Free Member

Well worth a service imo

Have still got some Toras from 2009. Service yours and they’ll be good for years

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tora 302's and servicing – worth it or replace?’ is closed to new replies.