Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Topeak Joe Blow Booster Tubeless Track Pump
  • bluebird
    Free Member

I’m not sure if it’s becasue I’ve changed to 27.5, or Hans Dampfs are just a little different but last time I fitted new tyres, for the first time I struggled to get them seated..

I don’t really want to get into having a pump and an air chamber. Has anybody got one of these, are they worth the cash?

oikeith

I have one, before this I had a cheap track pump. In my mind I considered this a better alternative then getting a better track pump and something like an airshot, there wasnt much difference in price either.

I love it, it is taller then normal track pumps so less stooping over it for me, the long hose is a bonus as is the air release valve.

Seating tubeless tyres it works fine for me, I do still remove the valve core but have never had an issue. Although I will point out, that for new tyres I will leave a tube in for a day or so, off the bike before attempting. I had an issue with one tyre that came folded in a box so adopted the tube method for all folded tyres.

benp1

Same here, had a crap track pump before, decided to go all in and upgrade the track pump and get a tubeless one rather than an additional thing like an airshot

So far so good, inflates tyres like a track pump, inflates tubeless easy too. It’s a winner for me

papercutout
    Free Member

Not tried the Topeak one, but I’ve got the Bontrager equivalent. Absolutely love it, makes tubeless inflation so easy!

khani
    Free Member

Just got an Airwave Airblast from crc and it seems to be a quality bit of kit, works a treat and the head seems really well made,
    Much easier than dragging the compressor out of the shed..

rs
    Free Member

Again, have a different brand, but best money i’ve spent v’s struggling with various half assed ways.

bluebird
    Free Member

Thanks all, sounds like I need one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Topeak Joe Blow Booster Tubeless Track Pump’ is closed to new replies.