Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Top way to start the day…… (useless without picture content..)
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

[uslesswithoutpicturesmode]
    Head down on the canal side commute this morning I see a blue flash out the corner of my eye – only a Kingfisher, ickle fish in beak, he darted along the canal for 10 metres or so then ducked into the trees…..

I'd heard there was one thereabouts, made up to see him though!!
    [/uselesswithoutpicturesmode]

In fairness, only had time to see it and slow, let alone stop and dig out the phone, which would only have rendered about 2 pixels worth of blue flash…

Olly
    Free Member

better to appreciate it in the moment that watch it via the back of a 480×320 screen.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I've had them come and sit on my rod before whilst fishing the Trent.

They are wihout a doubt one of the loveliest wild things you'll ever see
    😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I think a BJ and a bacon bun was a better way to start the day, but each to their own, I suppose.

thepurist

Cap'n – did you have the bun to take the taste away?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

My top way to start the day is as follows:
    Wake up to realise that the wife's developed neck down alopecia during the night, plus I dont have to get up for work. I am then presented with a full english breakfast, and told 'I'll see to the kids today, you get out on the bike'.
    The sun's hammering down, local trails are in good nick, and when I open the garage door am pleasantly surprised to find my old Cannondale has somehow mutated into a Yeti 575. I glance down (through my now luxuriant fringe) to see my suddenly developed six pack and unfeasibly impressive genital bulge, and think 'sod it, I'm off back to bed'.

Pook

morning captain darling – would you like tomato sauce with your butty shnukums?

vinnyeh

bacon bun

euphemism or mistyping?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I think it's code for 'a dry bumming'.

trailmonkey

pmsl @ thepurist

marsdenman
    Free Member

better to appreciate it in the moment that watch it via the back of a 480×320 screen.

could not agree more…

pmsl @ thepurist

+1 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Top way to start the day…… (useless without picture content..)’ is closed to new replies.