• This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Top Gear thread
  • hora
    Free Member

Might as well……Uganda is sooo lush 🙂

bearnecessities

I listened to a programme on radio 5 about life as a 16 year old. It was quite good to be fair.

Then just as I tucked into my poached eggs on toast, they discussed penis implants and issues with ejaculation.

Not cool.

pirahna
    Free Member

I vowed never to watch Top Gear again after the piece of crap about ambulances. So far it’s worked out well.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Smudger666

Unfortunately, I was subjected to the first half of gullibers travels with the ‘comedian’ jack black. Now that annoying fanny that is Mr selfridge is on, so I’m off to watch the first episode of fortitude on catchup.

To be fair, the rule is whoever does the ironing owns the TV on Sunday night, so I’m not really that hard done by!

bikebouy
    Free Member

You idiots, Simon Reave was in the Caribbean 🙄

mtbfix

I’ve taken the opportunity, with a top gear shaped hole in the telly schedule, to find out about my local Green Party candidate for the elections looming. He’s not got a snowball’s but I’ll be damned if the primary colours will be getting my vote.

Drac

Watching it too Hora.

He’s not got a snowball’s but I’ll be damned if the primary colours will be getting my vote.

Ermmm!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brilliant!
    Even when it’s not on (OK, repeat on Dave aside), there are hordes scrabbling to reply to a thread to tell the world just how much they’re not watching it!

😀

boblo
    Free Member

Idiots? That’s rich coming from moron… 😀

project
    Free Member

he raised 100,000 pounds by auctioning a lap of the top gear track.

I watched the programe about the canals of london, very intresting like TOP GEAR in slow motion.

RustySpanner

Drac – Moderator

He’s not even a real vampire.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Canals,of London, erm what channel was that on then ??

Drac

He’s not even a real vampire.

😆

You tool.

project
    Free Member

Canals,of London, erm what channel was that on then ??

channel 4 and on c4 +1 now also repeated latter on in week

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ta, ta very muchly

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Watched Greys Anatomy.

willard

Invested the time completing a SCADA/ICS cybersecurity course. Not sure I lost out on anything.

hora
    Free Member

Invested the time completing a SCADA/ICS cybersecurity course. Not sure I lost out on anything.

😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Top Gear thread’ is closed to new replies.