Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Top AM/Enduro holidays
  • cubemeup
    Free Member

hi guys

as it says, whats your thought on the top 10ish european holiday destinations for AM riding.

im going to Les Arcs in August so im wondering how it compares to other places around

dan45a
    Free Member

i’ve been to a few diferent resorts in france and the les arcs is up there with the best i’ve ridden, espiecally long and natural descents.

Get a guide to get the most out of it. On reflection one of the best places i’ve ridden.

Northwind

Can’t give you a top 10, as I’ve only been to one place, and it was so damn good I’m going back this year 😉 Went to White Room last year- just up the road from Les Arcs. Absolutely wall-to-wall fantastic- people, food, trails. For me, I can’t find fault. La Thuile was the highlight, best place I’ve ever ridden but the whole week was ace.

So there’s my top 1 😉

cubemeup
    Free Member

sounds good then, the went last year but i missed out because of my Hip operation.

anyone tried italy?? Garda etc

ianv
    Free Member

Allos, Haute Verdon
    Bubion, Sierra Navada
    Sospel/Peille, Alpes Maritime
    Vosges
    Cardagne, Pyranees Orientale

Been to Les Arcs but it doesnt make the top 5.
    Never been to the Italian Riviera but I sure it would probably bump the Cardagne out somehow.

Northwind

Oh aye- we only spent one day actually in Les Arcs and it was the least good day of the week for me, by far. Not because it was bad, by any means, it was a good day! To be fair to Les Arcs, we probably only scratched the surface.

cubemeup
    Free Member

we are going with mountain bike safari so travellng to the surrounding areas

freeridenick
    Free Member

Verbier
    Chamonix
    Grand Massif
    Molini
    Finale Ligure
    Les Arcs
    Sierra nevada

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Anyone been to Hafjell?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Top AM/Enduro holidays’ is closed to new replies.