Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Too much time on the loo?
  • zeesaffa
    Free Member

Anyone else spending longer than usual on the porcelain because you’re reading STW (and similar forums)? I think I’m addicted.

It’s starting to annoy the other half… but it can’t just be me!

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

My bathroom/fortress of solitude time increased after I bought a tablet pc

chewkw
    Free Member

2048 … need to break the record … need to break the record … aarrrgggghhhh …

bikebouy
    Free Member

Solitary piece and quiet.

#ourtime

chickenman

Used to enjoy a long sesh on the cludgey. Way too regular now I’ve started eating porridge with fresh fruit for breakfast; all over in a flash (in the pan!)now… 🙁

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Oops is the webcam on?

Time to flush then….

maccyb
    Free Member

You’re still playing 2048? We’ve all moved on to Twenty now – current record is 3 twenties (by my wife – I’ve only managed 2)
    Twenty

chewkw
    Free Member

maccyb – Member

You’re still playing 2048? We’ve all moved on to Twenty now – current record is 3 twenties (by my wife – I’ve only managed 2)
    Twenty

Ya, still on 2048 as I want to break my own record of 61K ++ …

I’ll have a look at Twenty but I doubt it’s as good as 2048.

😛

edit: just tired Twenties … arrgghh … are you going to kill me! I like it … 😆

DickBarton

It is just you – it would be more but as you spend so long on the throne, the rest of us go elsewhere…

votchy
    Free Member

I have now found that I develop a condition in one or both legs that prevent standing lol, absolutely no feeling in one foot or the other so it becomes a comedy moment getting up again 😀

globalti
    Free Member

Yes, I have spent so long on the bog that both legs have gone numb. I limit myself to 15 minutes nowadays.

There’s always a copy of Private Eye and a copy of Cyclist, my current mag, on the window sill.

zeesaffa
    Free Member

haha!
    Numb legs, slippery bathroom floors. This is a recipe for disaster.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I downloaded the periscope app the other day and while messing about with it started a live broadcast from the throne. Not the proudest moment of my life

hora
    Free Member

I used to love spending time reading on the loo …..but then number one suddenly decides he needs the toilet and he needs it NOW so time can be cut short.

Northwind

bikebouy – Member

Solitary piece

You eat sandwiches on the loo? Ew.

core

If at home, numb legs are a regular occurrence, what a laugh that is, so strange.

maccyb
    Free Member

New Twenty record: 20 x8

Just sayin’

smoothchicken

I have now found that I develop a condition in one or both legs that prevent standing lol, absolutely no feeling in one foot or the other so it becomes a comedy moment getting up again

The medical term is ‘pooplegia’ or ‘to become pooplegic’

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

i refuse to shit in my own time, unless maybe at weekends. for this reason ill not be bothering the record attempts as prolonged visits wont go un-noticed at work. plus the fact i have to use the disabled bog on the disused floor of an office block across the road for fear of encountering another human in our own bogs entering or exiting the traps, or worse having to hear them squeeze, fart and splatter – as this uses up valuable throne time.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member
    chewkw
    Free Member

I managed to get to 20 last night … woohoo! 😆

Frankenstein
    Free Member

It’s not a good for you spending ages on the loo.

Weak pelvic floor muscles = incontinence and weak erection.

Source: Nhs and most medical school lecturers.

Poop, wipe and get up. 5 mins-10mins. Eat more fibre and exercise.

Wash your hands too ya dirty bugger!

Onzadog
    Free Member

When I modelled our bathroom, I included a magazine shelf. I think that tell you all you need to know.

My evacuations take a minute at the most. I then leave as quickly as possible. If I want to read, I’ll do it away from the smell of my own shit

piemonster

I dunno, it’s the smell of my own shit that’s the primary force for ensuring I get left alone.

It’s a heavy price i admit, but one worth paying.

chewkw
    Free Member

Ya!!! 20 x 2! :mrgreen:

maccyb – Member

New Twenty record: 20 x8

Just sayin’

Dammit! Just saw that … arrggghhh … must beat that record … 😮

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Too much time on the loo?’ is closed to new replies.