Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Too inane even for STW…
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

My toilet seat creaks and sounds just like The Predator. Reading Singletrack in my favourite place is now quite spooky.

gavinski
    Free Member

You should get on twitter with gems like that

brought a smile though. I had to replace a toilet seat this week. It’s a horrible job, all cramped up trying to undo bolts that have corroded through being exposed to god knows what from god knows who. Then once it’s sorted – the missus goes and gouges a great scratch in it with the baby loo seat – even though the new loo seat has a baby seat built in to the lid.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only bog seat thing I can think of is a chap I saw shopping in Waitrose in Salisbury the other day. His trolley contained the following items;

Five identical bog seats
    Eight bottles of Veuve Clicquot
    One small bottle of Evian

All the makings of a wild night in….!

DezB
    Free Member

Aldis have got those fancy seats in this week. You know, the clear resin ones with all shells and pretty things inside.

BigDummy
    Free Member

My landlord once charged me for the replacement of a toilet seat that I couldn’;t see was damaged in any way, and certainly hadn’t been by me. I paid anyweay, because I like to see myself as rock ‘n’ roll enough to trash toilets.

showerman
    Free Member

nothing like being on your hands and knees on damp carpet 😕 fitting a new toilet seat getting all that gunk on yourself from under the bowl see now why i got out of plumbing

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

damp carpet

Oh, the curious British habit of carpets in bathrooms/cloakrooms. Bizarre, yet it lasted so long!

ourkidsam
    Free Member

grim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Too inane even for STW…’ is closed to new replies.