Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Tonights X-Factor get a slap off the wife game.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

In the past I would find the original version of the song they were performing and play that over the top of it.

Tonight, I have been going for the worst possible cover version and playing that over the top instead.

All you need is love -sung by aqua, is not something i ever want to have to listen to again.

brakes
    Free Member

too easy, I find that just muttering under my breath gets the missus flailing

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’s easy, but its genius. She is now sitting slagging off the punters now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I have never been in the same room when the crap is on the telly, it works as I never get upset by it 😉

trailmonkey

unlikely suggestions involving danii mynogue is my quickest route to a punch in the throat off the missus

swisstony
    Free Member

just my breathing does it for my wife, me and the kids have to sit in silence, we could go and do something else obviously but we never bother!

mintimperial

All you need is love -sung by aqua is not something i ever want to have to listen to again.

It’s not something I even needed to know existed. Now I’m torn between the desire to hunt it down to see how awful it is, and the reluctance to listen to something that will undoubtedly be a highly excruciating waste of three minutes of my life. Damn you.

warton
    Free Member

I can’t find it, link please

edhornby

horrendous covers for the next friday night STW video thread ????

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

it’s on last.fm but it has to be paid for 🙁

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It was a random find in my itunes. No idea how it got there.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member
    it’s on last.fm but it has to be paid for with a little bit of your soul

There fixed that for you..

simonralli2
    Free Member

I can’t stop playing the tune “Handweaver and Factory Maid” by my friend Lucy’s band

http://www.myspace.com/pilgrimswaymusic/music

There is amazing talent out there so stop moaning you ridiculously silly people who are losing precious hours of your lives watching tv you don’t enjoy and go out there and discover what amazing talent Britain really does have!!!!!!!! 😀

jools182
    Free Member

Genius idea surrounded by zulus. I’m stealing it

radoggair
    Free Member

Surrounded By Zulus – Member
    It was a random find in my itunes. No idea how it got there.

🙄

wasn’t that on your ‘top 10 biking tracks’ on your ipod?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Just keep voting for or behaving like Wagner

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I upset the dog, like say walks and then don’t take him, he moans all through whatever it is on the tv, winds my mrs up a treat

khani
    Free Member

I upset the dog, like say walks and then don’t take him, he moans all through whatever it is on the tv, winds my mrs up a treat

That’s just cruel,
    Making the dog watch x-factor, poor thing…..

I love X Factor

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Tonights X-Factor get a slap off the wife game.’ is closed to new replies.