• This topic has 73 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Tonight's Top Gear
  • hora
    Free Member

Imagine she was reading this she would be creeped out. Abit weird guys. I like Lucy Lui but wouldn’t middle-age on about her 😉

That Chevy hit every branch on the ugly tree. A better grill on the F150 and it’d be stunning

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yeah like you’ve never oggled/appreciated a fine looking woman.. 😛

hora
    Free Member

Amber Herd on TG was very nice- I didn’t dribble on my keyboard though 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Looks like he’s awake, then.

🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Great episode, laughed all the way through. The pick up stuff was great just made me think of the saying if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything.

hora
    Free Member

I liked last nights. A minor point but in the white-tiled restaurant where May/Clarkson were eating – the tiles were out of line slightly. It annoyed me.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

That was clearly a posh resturant but the walls were directly from a 70’s bog. Ug.

As for GA, the brassy blonde doesn’t suit her at all. She carried the redhead thing off so well.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Say what!

johndoh
    Free Member

Well I now want a new Mazda MX5.

Nice.

hora
    Free Member

Quite liked last nights. I switched over (as usual) for the star plugs their new show (or book) segment.

I love the MX5- I think the latest one is shockingly ugly though. Much like the MK3 was dull.

bikebouy
    Free Member

That XF Coupe, well for once for a Jaaaag it looked Ok. I’ve seen a few in the flesh in Town and they do make a racket but then most of the drives/owners are idiots in the first instance so nothing new there.
    However if you get to see one up close it really is quite nice… for a jaaaaag.

As for the MX5 I’m happy they’ve moved on with the design, it was starting to look like all MX5’s were made in the 90’s and we all know what the 90’s brought us.

Thought the rallyX was a good watch with the inevitable results, but still overall good fun.

I’d still give the Program 7/10 for effort.

P20

The smiling man made another appearance last night

johndoh
    Free Member

I think the latest one is shockingly ugly though.

Really? Apart from the lights looking a little too small, I thought it was a thing of particular beauty.

JAG

It was an F-Type coupe with Carbon-Ceramic brakes…

…and it looked amazing and they are loud!

Even the V6 versions make a lovely noise but I agree with Jeremy. It would annoy you or your neighbours in a very short time.

jimjam
    Free Member

Doesn’t offend me at all.

slowoldman

That XF Coupe…

…was an F-Type.

Oh and Jeremy, that big furry hat you put in the boot was a bearskin, not a busby.

Drac

The F Type Coupe was gorgeous and the noise was fantastic.

Bit more of a sensible episode last night but still enjoyed it. Really looking forward to Mad Max too.

dallas95
    Free Member

The rallycross bit got my attention. That’s a motorsport I’m going to go and see. Short races with total commitment get my vote.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Slow: Busby

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Colleague of mine has a V6 F-Type Coupe. It looks ace, sounds gorgeous and you can get a 42″ TV in the boot. Seriously 🙂

slowoldman
    MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Did anyone pick up on Nicholas Hoult saying something about remembering “what Riccardo told me” just before his lap?
    Could Riccardo be the Stig?
    Riccardo Patrese?

jfletch
    Free Member

“What Riciardo did”

Was what he said, i.e. he watched the show a few weeks ago and saw Riciardo on it.

The stig will still be Ben Edwards. All of the public shaming etc was just for show so Ben could promote a book or two and make a bit of money.

mudshark
    Free Member

Having had to replace a few windscreens in cars over the years I was wondering how an owner of that expensive car with the £15k one-off windscreen would do if a crack developed.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

“The stig will still be Ben Edwards. All of the public shaming etc was just for show so Ben could promote a book or two and make a bit of money.”

Well it didn’t work very well as he’s called Ben Collins.

Drac

Well it didn’t work very well as he’s called Ben Collins.

😆

edhornby

that windscreen diatribe seemed a bit excessive tho – it’s a curved glass, I’m quite sure that someone will be able to make them

I realised last night that I’ve never seen Mad Max; although I have a feeling that they may have dated somewhat now

ScottChegg
    Free Member

they may have dated

Nah, they were set in the future, so they’ll seem even more accurate now.

Probably.

CountZero

Really enjoyed last nights, the Jags were great, but I nearly had an ‘accident’ when the Eagle E-Type came on; OM **** G! What a beautiful car, and what a great noise it makes!
    The rallycross was great fun, I love watching it on telly, but I had no idea those cars packed as much ‘go’ as that, 600 ponies! 😯
    And the new MX-5; stunning, a really lovely, desirable little car, I think they’ve got the styling exactly right, it’s ‘face’ has a sort of mock-fierce, cheeky sort of expression, and the rest of the body has been sharpened up, which it really needed.
    Reminds me a bit of the BMW Z4, but prettier. Not a fan of Beemer styling, the Z4 is the only one I actually like, but the MX-5 knocks spots off it, as far as I’m concerned.
    I’d dearly, dearly love one, please, can I have my lottery win now, please?

back2basics
    Free Member

gettin back to Gillian, sorry late on this thread – @convert – was it in The Cube, London, Jan 2001, co-shared with the Sony Music belated-due-to-year-2000-world-could-end-so-we-delayed-it-christmas party – cos i was there and i saw her too.
    chatted to Gail Porter too

now fast forward to 2015 and lets look at them again

oh

now back to cars, is it me or a are jag performance cars just looking a bit……what the yanks want.

jools182
    Free Member

For all you miserable buggers, here is something for you to smile about

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31824040

bearnecessities

I can’t see it on listings. Has something happened?

bikemike1968
    Free Member

bearnecessities

😆 😆

Drac

8pm on Dave.

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Tonight's Top Gear’ is closed to new replies.