Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tonight’s night ride videos – with trailhound!
  • DezB
    Free Member

What do you reckon.. QE Park tonight with my kerazy dawg.
    Videos taken by zip-tying Ixus camera to the bars. Hence the vids are pretty short. But seeing as I had to guess the angle of the camera, I reckon they’re pretty cool!

Unfortunately, shortly after the 2nd vid, we accidently took different turns and I lost her for a good half hour! Pretty worrying, standing around in the cold whistling and shouting. Rode back to the car and there she was, waiting.

DezB
    Free Member

Hmm… photobucket has reduced the quality somewhat. Maybe I better sign up with Vimeo.

sherry
    Free Member

Put a harness on your dog then zip tie a flashing rear LED onto its back, that’s what I do with my dog when riding at night. My dog is black and very very hard to see when out of light range, keeps you both safe and helps prevent any worrying!

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, I normally have a flashing LED on her, but forgot it. Can’t really harness her as shes too damn fast!

chakaping
    Free Member

That was like watching the Blair Witch Project.

Scarier than actually night riding.

DezB
    Free Member

You should wander round the woods looking for your dog!

DezB
    Free Member

LOL! I think there will always be a slight difference between faffing around in the streets for hours with a video camera – and just going for a ride with a £30 Ebay Ixus strapped to the bars!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tonight’s night ride videos – with trailhound!’ is closed to new replies.