Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)
  • Tonights debate !
  • kimbers

my heart bleeds for anna the acountant who cant afford her dream house in kensington

nicko74

lol@steve

jj55

someone tell Brown that unemployment benefit went out 15 years ago, and its been called Jobseekers Allowance since then!

Tiger6791

David Cameron is such a COCK!

As a lifetime Labour supporter I tend to agree, as an owner of a smallish business I think I'm gonna have to vote for the cock as his policies for business make the most sense. 😐

nicko74

Those old parties have made a mess of things. I want a new party like the Liberals
    Which reminds me – nobody's told Gordy that they're called the Liberal Democrats now…

kimbers

you do know cameron is lying on the NI thing
    it will have to be raised, whoever gets in!

allthepies
    Free Member

I don't think he's lying.

What they're not mentioning is that VAT will go up regardless of who gets in.

nicko74

I grew up in the 80s – am I a wasted generation? 😯

swavis

Did Clegg chose his tie to match his face?

geetee1972
    Free Member

They're all lying, or at least not telling us how it's really going to be becausee the first party that does that is the first party that rules itself out of the running entirely.

Something along the lines of 'you can't handle the truth' springs to mind.

kimbers

vat and ni will be rising!

jj55

Camerons comments on stopping benefits for those who refuse work is rubbish …….. its already being applied!

higgo
    Free Member

I don't think he's lying

He is.
    His lips moved.

Stoner
    Free Member

as for which economic policy is the better one, it is rather irrelevant.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/apr/25/what-about-the-financial-crisis

there is only one economic strategy now.

Coyote
    Free Member

After the comments on here a couple of days ago about Cameron looking like a freshly w@nked cock, I'm finding his sweaty chin doubly distracting.

geetee1972
    Free Member

that point about life expectancy that clegg just made – how about this.

The richer person lives 15 years longer and therefore pays more tax into the system.

The poorer person dies 15 years younger therefore places less of a drain on the benefit system.

Sounds like a fairer future for all.

MussEd
    Free Member

I keep expecting one of them to burst into "I believe….that children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way…" bunch of cocks. Though I'm delighted AleX Salmond isnae there to further embarrass Scotland.

anagallis_arvensis

cameron cannot debate, he just says what his programmers downloaded earlier. Brown is a cock but he's wiping the floor with Cameron whilst the upstart in the middle spouts about a load of things that will never happen.

epicsteve
    Free Member

None of them are particularily competent debaters – Alex Salmond (for all his other faults) is and would wipe the floor with them.

nicko74

his kid goes to state school?! 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Will someone please cut the waste of space off the left of my tv?? Please!!

anagallis_arvensis

epicsteve true but at least 2 are trying within the constraints if the programme 1 is just an automaton

nicko74

"I love this country, man… I'm choking up… here… ugh, Oh gawwwd, I love mah country"

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Given that most of the STW debate watchers said pretty much the same things last week and then most of the polls said otherwise I'll be waiting till tomorrow to see who thinks who won what…

Talkemada
    Free Member

I think the ref is the best yet!

I wouldn't go that far, but he's having a good game.

Extra Time. Ooh, it's tense!

anagallis_arvensis

Didnt see the last one but certainly Cameron has taken a kicking but people hate Gordon so much that he cannot win so by default the fella in the middle wins… Until people vote and then the Tories will win.

Harry_the_Spider

Cameron is a shifty knob.

jj55

Broons got the presence tonight …….. unfortunately!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Brown was doing ok until he smiled at the end!

nicko74

ugh, Gordon's smile puts me in mind of a sphincter 😯

headfirst
    Free Member

Did GB just say 'the richest cu*ts'???

Edit: That's deffo worse than 'bigot'

porterclough
    Free Member

Brown just said Labour are probably going to lose… Strange tactic. Last throw of the dice asking us not to let it happen?

allthepies
    Free Member

GB: "We are desperate…."

Yup 🙂

kimbers

epicsteve you are sooo right he had the best summing up speech but ruined it forcing his face into ann unatural position!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Well tonight it was Brown win with Cameron next and Clegg miles behind. Not that I'll be voting for any of them…

jj55

Brown shouldn't smile ….. he's an old , hardened,battler and should just growl & scowl

cinnamon_girl

Should I be wary of someone who keeps putting their hand in their trouser pocket?

nicko74

Brown shouldn't smile ….. he's an old , hardened,battler and should just growl & scowl

that's what I intend to do when I get old and hardened. I've been practising for 30 odd years…

and cg – yes probably. Who've you been meeting up with?!

anokdale
    Free Member

Well i still dont trust any of them, none of them convinced me who was the best for the country, Browns gaff yesterday was a disaster , Dave was floundering again and Clegg is going to rob the rich to support the wasters.

Tiger6791

Brown's smile was a disaster! Whoever told him to do that is fired! If it was Sue she is having a bad week!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Tonights debate !’ is closed to new replies.