Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Tonight…
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I shall mostly be watching AC/DC.

🙂 Can’t wait.

surfer
    Free Member

Enjoy!

I shall mostly be watching Liverpool beating Arsenal!

Travis

putting in my Stans! Then watch House

chvck
    Free Member

Alright for some!

I shall mostly be writing dissertation and thinking about how much I want to ride bikes.

MoreCashThanDash

I shall be praying the two year old goes to sleep early so I can hog the settee and the remote while mrswadey is out being a guide leader….

foxylaydee
    Free Member

me too – footy beckons 🙂

ronjeremy
    Free Member

off to the local independant cinema to watch ANVIL!!!

karnali
    Free Member

walk the dog, toddler to bed, fettle bikes a little work then 1.5 hours triathlon training course, quick beer bed

willyboy
    Free Member

i shall be doing an easy run (sheffield half on sunday) and then fitting a blind. Enjoy acdc

robbo1234biking

Im taking the gf out on a bike for the first time in years! She is taking my singlespeed as she doesnt understand gears! Hopefully it will go well as hoping to take the bikes to the New Forest at the weekend!

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

saw acdc last thurs at the 02 – they are brilliant! enjoy!

Lardy_biker
    Free Member

I am mainly going to be watching Charlton Athletic stuff Cardiff as a swansong to the dire season weve had already.

Enjoy ac/dc

I_did_dab
    Free Member

A saw AC/DC on the ‘For those about to rock’ tour a long time ago. The cannons were good and it was very loud…enjoy…

mt
    Free Member

I shall mostly be drinking cockahop at my local and taking the p..s out of football.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

I shall mainly be continuing my carb loading for Dyfi enduro (in fact, I think I have this carb loading thing down pat, have been practicing for years 🙂 )

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I shall mostly be loading the luggage onto my bike for a 1600 mile tour of England, Wales, Ireland (South then North), then back to Scotland.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

downloading the MSDN references for VB6.0 😀

higgo
    Free Member

surfer said… Tonight I shall mostly be watching Liverpool beating Arsenal!

And for 11 minutes or so last night, liverpool were beating Arsenal. But not at the end.

Oh dear.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

A saw AC/DC on the ‘For those about to rock’ tour a long time ago. The cannons were good and it was very loud…enjoy…

That was the last tim I saw them too (1982 I think) 🙂

They were, I must say, stunning. Loved every minute of it. Normally I get about halfway-ish through a gig and start getting bored but I loved every single minute of the full 2 hours they were on for.

Too many middle-aged women trying to fit into old denims for my liking though – get over it, stop dressing like a rocker when you are now a middle-aged mum!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Tonight…’ is closed to new replies.