Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Tomorrow, Delivery Day…….Maybe, but Maybe Not…..
  • stylish
    Free Member

Well after what seems like forever, the 22nd is the date of arrival for my shiny new Cannondale Flash 29er, since I ordered it the date has changed 6 times, but hopefully tomorrow will finally be the day, to say I can’t wait is an under statement, first new mtb in 4 years, ans just what’s want for xc races after a year off due to illness.

The silence from the supplying shop is a worry though, I have a funny feeling it won’t turn up…….Again…..

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Nice bike, be worth it when it does, just make sure your legs are up to it!

stylish
    Free Member

Let’s hope so, spent the winter on the road bike, as the ministry of fun and finance insisted I flog bikes to fund it! So lots of turbo time, and it’s my first proper go at the vets category in regional races, I’m just hoping what I have done will justify it, but if not I don’t care it’s mine, all mine……

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Nice one, enjoy.

kongman28
    Free Member

I might be able to help, drop me an email, address in profile.

seifahmad
    Free Member

Stylish I’m in the Sam boat as you
    Bike ordered November 2012. Told arrival today.

Fingers crossed!!

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

It’s most likely here….

source

oldgit
    Free Member

I really want one of those, but my results place me firmly on my nine year old hardtail. 😥

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

but my results place me firmly on my nine year old hardtail

You underestimate the power that a new bike can have 😀

seifahmad
    Free Member

Any news stylish? I’ve not heard anything as yet.

Would love to be able to have free reign in that warehouse!!!!

Keeps fingers crossed.

stylish
    Free Member

It’s in transit, which is good, but it won’t be in the shop until Monday, so I can’t race it on Sunday…..But finally it’s in the uk and by this time next week it will be mine…..

Don’t worry about results and an old bike, I figured I work hard, and should enjoy the benefits of something new for my move jo too veterans…..

oldgit
    Free Member

They look great, though I’ve not had a test ride, I’d still have one at a drop of a hat. Though priority is;
    Road race bike
    Road training bike,
    Cross racing bike,
    MTB.
    I’ll probably end up with a XTC 29er, [mate in the trade]

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Better get some pics up when it arrives.

stylish
    Free Member

Once it’s here pictures will follow, it’s down for Monday delivery, which is a pain as I’m back at work, sadly the supplying shop is only a mile away, so I can certainly see an afternoon site visit coming on…….

Few little bits to be done when it’s home, just to add the personal touch, and then it will be ready to race.

And I have to say thanks again to kongman 28 for the help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Tomorrow, Delivery Day…….Maybe, but Maybe Not…..’ is closed to new replies.