Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Told what a good job I did shaving my own scrotum!
  • boxelder

I found it hard to focus after the words “Well first we punch a hole…..”

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Was our 8th wedding anniversary on Monday. What presents did we get each other? None…unless you count your missus booking you in to the gp to get a referral for the snip a present. Which I didn’t. All I got asked was do you want a surgeon or a urologist to do it? And as I work at the hospital I pray to god I don’t see someone I know in theatre. Or one of my old students there.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Funny that this topic should come up when I’ve just been discussing it with my bf. Having known I don’t want kids now for some time and at 32 finally found someone who already has kids and knows he doesn’t want anymore the topic of vasectomies has come up. He’s considered it previous to me and I’ve already voiced my opinion that if I had the option I’d remove the possibility of carrying children. As a 44 year old bloke with two kids already is he gonna face resistance at the doctors or will it just be a case of a few questions? He’s not a biker at all so doesn’t need recovery time of sitting on a saddle but what’s general time length of guys that have had it done before you could have sex again? Anyone regretted it?

MoreCashThanDash

GC – They tell you not to have sex for a week. If you were to hypothetically try after say 3 days it can reopen the wound if it’s not been cauterised closed properly. 😳

At his age and circumstances, I doubt he’d have any problems getting done. They try and persuade you not to have it done till your youngest is 2 years old round here, from what I and other mates have found – to be blunt, they are less likely to die once they get to 2, so there is less chance of you wanting to have another one for that reason.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Told what a good job I did shaving my own scrotum!’ is closed to new replies.