Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Told what a good job I did shaving my own scrotum!
  • bigad40
    Free Member

I’m home recovering from a Vasectomy yesterday.
    The most uncomfortable part was trying to talk normally with all that tugging, pulling and burning was going!
    Apart from that it hasn’t been too much of a ball ache.
    So I’ll be off the bike for at least a week which is ok, just a pity the weather today and tomorrow is brilliant.

Hope you all have a good weekend.
    Ciao.

sandwicheater

Thank you for sharing. I can see this in my future. A happy boy it does not make.

Esme
    Free Member

This thread is . . .

. . . absolutely fine without photos, thank you 🙄

piemonster

Second that.

No photos required.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Shaving them isnt difficult its not scratching them in public for the next few weeks that is the hard part.

MoreCashThanDash

I kept getting asked if I’d done it myself, as it was apparently a really good job. Who the hell else would I let do it?

Though it gives me the chance to repeat the tale of a guy I knew who sliced his sack open with a beard trimmer the night before his snip whilst preparing the area. You’d think a BA pilot would have better hand eye coordination?

I didn’t notice the tugging, pulling and burning as I was too taken yup by the fact that the bastard HADN’T GIVEN ME ENOUGH LOCAL ANAESTHETIC IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not as hard as trying to get them into a pair of trousers.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Keep it smooth and you never have to suffer the horrific itch

Ummm… my “mate” told me :mrgreen:

toppers3933
    Free Member

I had it done end of April and still not back on the bike without discomfort. In fact I’ve sold my bike because it wasn’t getting used. all sorts of complications. id have been happy if they’d only looked like those aubergines. 😯

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I was told they go in and down (roughly in where a C-section cut would be). Have I been lied to? If not, why the ball shaving?

I know it’s in my near future… can’t bring myself to find out the details. I just want to find out the costs (live in Asia and not covered by insurance) of having it done under a general as opposed to local.

JulianA
    Free Member

This thread has way too much information in it already!

RobHilton
    Free Member

why the ball shaving?

4 teh lolz

scotroutes

Err, who told you that?

FWIW, I didn’t have to shave when I had mine done.

welshfarmer

You all heard about the clumsy vasectomist who slipped and got the sack

MoreCashThanDash

I was told they go in and down (roughly in where a C-section cut would be).

Just below and to the right of the base of my dick. There’s a very faint scar to remind me.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

So, if that’s correct, is the ball shaving just vanity?

piemonster

You all heard about the clumsy vasectomist who slipped and got the sack

Crap joke. Admittedly I did laugh 😆

matt_outandabout

During mine the chat died down as the doc suggested he couldn’t get to one of them, and that maybe I should come back again, and he could send me home ‘half cocked’ so to speak… I was insistent – get in there and get it severed…. It stung a tad. 😯

toppers3933
    Free Member

Bollock shaving is because the cut is on your scrote and the hair would get in the way. It would also cause issues with the healing process.

shadowrider
    Free Member

Had mine done in January, back on the bike after about 10 days. The worst part of it was producing a sample at the Birmingham Womens Hospital, they provided a couple of grot mags and a pot to shoot your load into, which was nice.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Whereas from my perspective of when I had mine done and was watching, when they stretched my ball bag like a pair of giant bats wings and taped them to my abdomen it made for a smaller hole and easier access/ furtling…..seeing my innards laid out and watching my blood spurt across the room when he knicked a big blood vessel was a tiny bit alarming….well it was for them from what it seemed of their panic and apologising…….followed up by the anaesthetic not working properly on the second tubing and me mentioning it as it felt like a kick in the balls when he fished the tubing out…..
    That said all done, healed many years ago, just catch the odd bit of scar tissue every now and again that acts as a reminder and threads like this one 😆

binners

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3pUVbNSnA[/video]

edward2000
    Free Member

Crap joke. Admittedly I did laugh

Not a crap joke then?!

Kit
    Free Member

Having had recent, and very major, meat n’ two veg surgery, I now read these vasectomy threads and think to myself

[Crocodile Dundee accent]
    That’s not scar…
    [/Crocodile Dundee accent]

Consider yourselves lucky 😯

scotroutes

Have you read The Wasp Factory Kit?

hagi
    Free Member

Holy crap, sounds like some of you guys have been brutalised!

Worst bit of mine was having fit young nurses chatting to me while lying stark naked in what was a very cold room (honest). Doc did it really quickly while chatting all the way through the procedure, no more than local anaesthetic, couple of nicks on the old sack, tubes out, small section removed, some dissolvable stitches and off home. No more than some mild embarrassment involved and some dull aches relieved by paracetemol.

Since then, worst thing is blue balls, self relief doesn’t appear to ease the pain, and the missus needs to ensure a proper job is done if you know what I mean!

Kit
    Free Member

Have you read The Wasp Factory Kit?

It’s Kathy now dontchaknow.

nach
    Free Member

No one ever complements me on my scrotum shaving skills.

wiggles
    Free Member

No one ever complements me on my scrotum shaving skills.

They might if you got their permission first

nach
    Free Member

Ahhhhhhh, gotcha.

ready

Isn’t it always done by laser these days? My ‘surgeon’ decided to test whether the anaesthetic had taken effect on a part of me where it definitely hadn’t. Then after the bizarre tugging feeling and weird burning smell I was done. All was good until the cut wouldn’t heal and then became infected. You know something is definitely not right when after a few days you have to go back to the ‘surgeon’ and the first thing he says when you show him the wound is “Oh man, now THAT looks painful!!”

MoreCashThanDash

Laser? Luxury!

Looked, felt and smelt like a second hand soldering iron…..

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

i shaved mine along with my hole body yesterday, FACT.

This post was brought to you by the letters F A C & T and is sponsored by Sainsbury’s SA Dry Red.

Bez

You shaved your hole? For god’s sake, man, how much red did you drink?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

One bottle, and the urge to ‘please sir may i have another’

yup, crouching (check), big mirror (check), bike light (check)

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

..to be fair, the opportunity of a foursome is rapidly turning into a onesome! 😯

beefheart
    Free Member

I’m amazed by the sheer number of eunuchs on STW!

Scapegoat

Pre-op shaving? Lasers? Scalpels? Anaesthetic? Bunch of pansies! I did mine on the clip-ons/fairing on my ZXR 750 during a 60mph SMIDSY. I learnt a lot that day, including its possible for your foot to stay facing downwards as you roll over from face down to sitting up to swear at the blind bastard that’s just pulled out in front of you on an open A road, but most importantly that flapping your arms does not stop you from hitting the ground if you’re catapulted severalty yards through the air.

M6TTF
    Free Member

The ‘1 in 10 snips resulting in long term pain statistics’ still keeps me from committing, despite the obvious benefits. That and the fact the GP does it, unless you’re prepared to shell out.

thegreatape
    Free Member

beefheart – Member
    I’m amazed by the sheer number of eunuchs on STW!

While there are plenty of horror stories on this and previous snip threads, I don’t recall reading of any that went that badly wrong.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Told what a good job I did shaving my own scrotum!’ is closed to new replies.