Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Token BB92 On One Fitting Instruction link broken – anyone here fitted one?
  • johnj2000
    Free Member

As above, fitting guide link not working on the site and I have no idea what to do with all the spacers that came with the BB. It looks a lot shorter than the KCNC BB i am replacing(which came with instructions) so need to understand what the hell I am doing.

Many thanks

johnj2000
    Free Member

Boing! Anyone?

johnj2000
    Free Member

OK I am off to give it a go, if it doesn’t fit there could be a cheap press fit bb on here this afternoon

eemy
    Free Member

I got one, but the bike shop fitted it. I did print of the instruction though – not sure if this will be much good:

Shimano – for 89.5mm bb shell you will need the 2.5mm spacer on the right cup side (right cup looks like it is he big/long cup). For 92mm bb shell you need no spacers.

The SRAM instruction looks a bit trickier

I could try and take a photo of the paper instruction, but it would be pretty much illegible as the text is very small.

johnj2000
    Free Member

Thanks eemy, I have fitted the BB but appear to have a load of parts left over. This might be due to the info you posted thanks, will pop a picture of the bits in a minute when I have gone through the pain of uploading, sharing, finding the correct code etc etc 🙂

robhughes
    Free Member

I have fitted one in my spicy.
    If you still can pop the top hats off,seals off and pump the bearings full of a good quality bearing grease.They come quite dry.Just chuck all the spare bits as not required for anything.
    GPX adapter,spacers and springy thing if not required.
    They really are very good and i bought 2,one as a spare.I would really recommend the grease though.
    10 times better than the xtr one it replaced.

johnj2000
    Free Member

Thanks Rob, will probably keep the bits but only because they are red and shiny.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Token BB92 On One Fitting Instruction link broken – anyone here fitted one?’ is closed to new replies.