Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Toilet faux-pas
  • mudsux
    Free Member

why is it some people don't flush? And how can they have wiped their bum with so little paper? This is so so wrong.

molgrips
    Free Member

If you have a good diet you don't need to wipe much.

cynic-al
    Free Member

The owner may have been proud of his output and wanting to show it off?

Was there a little flag with the owner's name on it?

In all seriousness I hate it when folk don't brush the skid-marks off then they dry. You just know after you've done a phantom (i.e. "leaves no trace") you'll be sullied with those skid-marks by the next user, who will inevitably be an attractive female.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

You really are bored arent you molgrips?

mudsux
    Free Member

baseball rules – 3 swipes and your out.

enfht
    Free Member

Who was that dickhead supermodel who suggested we all save the planet by restricting ourselves to one piece of bog roll? She clearly didnt eat onions 😡

thomthumb
    Free Member

i't the ones who shit on the floor/ seat that piss me off. lovely.

enfht
    Free Member

i't the ones who shit on the floor/ seat that piss me off. lovely.

We used to have a phantom shitter who would leave "presents" on the floor of our Gents at work. Once they even left a handprint inside a cubical..

neilforrow

When I was at 2ndry school, someone took to leaving logs round the school, leaving them in the corridor, on top of lockers, in the pool, in the dining room, no one got caught for it. Was proper funny at the time…

The phantom shitter as he was known, lasted a few months, talk of the school, then stopped all of a sudden.

edit – enfht – prob the same fella!

bassspine
    Free Member

She clearly didnt eat onions

what? ❓

avdave2

When a friend of mine was in the RAF he had a colleague who liked to take a crap in an ice cream tub, give it a couple of days on a sunny window sill and then post it to his chosen victim.

mafiafish
    Free Member

I've twice forgoten to put the toilet seat up. Very strange feeling. That was 15 years ago though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Toilet faux-pas’ is closed to new replies.