Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Toilet etiquette / behaviour again (I love it)
  • MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I’m with the OP, play it safe and come back in 10 minutes.

That’s what i would do unless it was a proper touching cloth code red 😳

It’s totally irrational thinking but it’s like 10 mins and a cold seat and any of the previous anal atrocities that have occurred in that cubicle never happened 😆

spawnofyorkshire

pondo

…a dwarf blowing a tuba full of trout moment…

Never heard it; know exactly what you mean; slightly crying with laughter. 🙂

I have a distaste for walking into a previously used toilet, but my inexplicable peccadilo is to make sure you don’t know I’m walking into your faecal fog. I won’t wait if all traps are set, just come back later.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    senorj

I would have waited too. Unless it was pressing , so to speak.
    top tip – learn to time your ablutions to the minute the cleaners leave the traps. 🙂

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Reminds me of the service station yesterday – argh! I immediately sensed warmth and so deployed TP-barrier.

If the mole is ringing the bell hard/about leave the store then arranging a succesful TP-barrier can be a case of ‘more by luck than art’. If (horrors!) the whole carefully-constructed paper-edifice blows off/slides to the floor you then must rebuild entirely from scratch, or else hover and let the (now furious) mole vacate of his own accord*

* Noisily, at speed, potentially leaving the door ajar/scuffing the walls.

GrahamS

Isn’t the OP’s post the sort of situation that the disabled toilet was invented for?

My thoughts exactly. Time for a handicrap.

Harry_the_Spider

top tip – learn to time your ablutions to the minute the cleaners leave the traps.

Ahhh, the tang of a chilled and freshly disinfected seat.

joshvegas
    Free Member

top tip – learn to time your ablutions to the minute the cleaners leave the traps.

I’m more of a three in a day man not once a week.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Jamie – Member
    Fit it in round Tesco trips?
    *clean up in aisle 7*

Right next to the moisturising wipes. Well played.

Coyote
    Free Member

😯

You must be very well read.

joshvegas
    Free Member

You name the cleaning product I’ll give you the ingredients.

wwaswas

Weekends almost annoy me, when I have to do it without getting paid, AND pay for the paper/water/electricity

Freelancers quickly learn to only poop in billable time.

It can cause problems over a bank holiday weekend, mind.

wwaswas

Also, people need to be more creative;

alanf
    Free Member

you sit on a toilet seat that is not n your own home?

Why the hell wouldn’t I ?!
    Monday to Friday I’m getting paid a decent amount of money to take a dump.

Weekends almost annoy me, when I have to do it without getting paid, AND pay for the paper/water/electricity

That’s a Viz top tip from back in the day.
    Save money on toilet roll by dropping the kids off at work and get paid for the privilege – double win.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Toilet tissue seat nappy.

Job done.

It’s just skin microbes. Just wash your hands and make sure your butt skin is not broken or has sores and you won’t catch anything.

mattyfez

Toilet tissue seat nappy.

Job done.

It’s just skin microbes. Just wash your hands and make sure your butt skin is not broken or has sores and you won’t catch anything.

I’ve had the joy of walking into a trap that was still sporting the previous occupants nest before.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Toilet etiquette / behaviour again (I love it)’ is closed to new replies.