Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Todmorden LBS thefts after floods
  • brennak

Cycle factory Todmorden after clearing up after floods, really nice salt of the earth folk, if anyone can help contact on facebook address below.

https://www.facebook.com/cyclefactoryuk/

PLEASE SHARE HELP FIND THESE Struggling for words here we got flooded on Saturday as did a lot of people. Last night we were robbed by the scum of the earth praying on flood victims. Please like and share to help find these bikes. I’ll try list them properly with an edit later. Some new in boxes some customers bikes some reps bikes.
    2016 Kona Process 153 medium
    2016 Kona Hei Hei Trail medium only one in the country!
    2016 Kona Process 111 medium
    2016 Kona Precept 150 large (boxed)
    2015 Mondraker Dune XR Large
    2016 Cube Analog 19″ boxed
    2016 Cube Analog 21″ boxed

lee-bee
    Free Member

As you said scum of the earth. Hope you get them back. I will keep a lookout.

saxabar
    Free Member

So sorry – will keep a lookout

edlong
    Free Member

.Struggling for words..praying on flood victims

Can’t help with the bikes, but the word you’re looking for is probably “preying”

I think I’ve spent too long on here and need to stop.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

sorry to hear hope you guys recover them and all the best

jimplops

Shared.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Is that really necessary right now Edlong?

RustySpanner

Eyes peeled over here too.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Sucks that customers bikes went too. I’m just imagining the phone call now…

GregMay
    Free Member

We were moving bikes around outside Blazing and got them in as soon as we could for fear of this.

Utterly terrible.

Co-Op in Hebden was broken into last night too.

binners

Dear god! There really are no depths to which some people won’t sink. Since the floods here the other day, all I’ve seen is an outpouring of people being as helpful as possible. Its been brilliant to see everyone mucking in.

I suppose that in amongst all that positivity and community spirit you’re bound to get the odd low-life who sees it an an opportunity. I’ve shared the post. Hope you get them back guys. I suspect that either way, the karma fairy will catch up with the people prepared to pull a stunt like that!

Oh… and for Edlong…

Time and a place dude. This isn’t really either

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

It amazes me how many people have absolutely no moral compass. I know it’s a minority, but a depressingly large one.

Hope these bikes get recovered and the scrotes suffer in some way.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Scum. Indication of how close to the edge our society is. What’s the saying, we are two days without food from anarchy ?

binners

We’re really not Jammers. Don’t be such a drama queen.

The reaction to the floods up here have been so overwhelmingly positive that’s its bought communities together, and restored a lot of people’s (me included) faith in human nature.

There’s always a few wrong ‘uns. But that’s all they are.

So do spare us the whole Daily Mail ‘we’re all going to gel in a hand basket’ nonsense please mate?

brennak

Binners know exactly what you me mean My lad and granddaughter live opposite cycle factory and are flooded out with about 3ft of water, the level of help from everyone is overwhelming, no idea where they come from but am I glad they’re here.
    GregMay I was down Hebden earlier today it was utter devastation it wasn’t a flood more a tsunami.
    To put further grief on people at a time of lowest ebb is unforgivible
    Thanks to everyone who has shared topic this around

choppersquad
    Free Member

How some people see tragedy as opportunity is beyond me.
    Unfortunately there will always be scumbags like this.
    Hope you get all the bikes back, and whoever nicked them gets their just desserts.

GregMay
    Free Member

Apparently Organic House and Molly & Ginger were broken into as well.

keng38
    Free Member

Molly and gingers was Chinese whispers. Unfortunately the owner drove several miles to see if they had been broken into unnecessarily as she hadn’t.

lalazar
    Free Member

Nice to hear that folk are joining in and helping each other out but just as they are some have to live up to their reputations of being s#$%bags.

GregMay
    Free Member

That’s good with M&G – last thing we need are more people being idiots.

mtbfix

Sons of t’Anarchy? Fair play to them.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Todmorden LBS thefts after floods’ is closed to new replies.