Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Toddlertrackworld
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Half seven start yesterday, half five today… consistency is all I ask for!

ratherbeintobago

Good luck with that!

2y8m old model here, and she’s showing no signs of waking at consistent times. And we took the sides off the cot yesterday :-/

mrblobby
    Free Member

Good luck with that! 🙂

I wouldn’t mind so much but he’s clearly still tired and will be grumpy later (as will I!)

dannybgoode

babybgoode sometimes sleeps through, sometimes is up 3 or 4 times in the night. Last night 3 times and he is just stirring now.

Wakes up anywhere between 6 and 9 to actually then get up!

14 months old and no sign of anything approaching consistancy.

aa
    Free Member

aa v2 (21 months) 5 freakin 45 am…..
    aa v1 (3yrs 11mths) 6am. But every single work day she requires dragging out of bed.

Off to see some monkeys!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Blimey Danny, Blobby Jr doesn’t seem that bad now in comparison. Had some bad nights with teething around the same age but seems past that now at 18 months and generally sleeps through.

cloudnine
    Free Member

MkVII and mkVIII have been the worst but VIIII has been an angel

tonyd

You all need one of these. We have two, one in each room, and they’re brilliant. Ours are 2.5 and 3.5 and they never come in now until ‘the sun comes up’ at 7am (unless they need a wee or something).

Best. Thing. Ever.

dannybgoode

@tony – read some good things about those. When babygoode is old enough to understand he’s having one!

@blobby – yes, seems to think that 1am, 3am and 430/5am are perfectly acceptable times to practice running around his cot, have a go at seeing how loud he can yell or need a feed.

When he sleeps through its bliss!!

althepal

If thats a link to a gro clock then we tried that but with limited sucess. Ended up teaching our now almost 4 yo what 6am was on the clock. Doesnt sound that late I suppose but telly is much worse st 5am than it is at six!
    Got a year old now too and having two makes it twice as unpredictable!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Mine goes down at about seven and wakes around 7 with a little grumble and re tucking in some time around midnight. Never liked his cot and has been in his own single bed since 16 months. He’s just turned 2.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Enjoy being able to do fun things with them in the mornings.

Neither of mine (14 & 16) rise before midday if they can get away with it; family stuff at the weekends happens between 12.30pm and 10pm.

Unfortunately, my body clock was well and truly set by them at the age yours are now, so I do have long peaceful mornings alone.

Been up since 6am, the house is tidy and all the washing is done!!

Going to wash the bike now.

johndoh
    Free Member

4 yrs old here – one of them still gets up 4 or 5 times a night. The other sleeps through and wakes at 7am every day.

yunki
    Free Member

My oldest at nearly four sounds exactly like aphex 2k junior whereas my youngest at 18 months is like danny’s kid.. Our home is a seething hotbed of conflict and exhaustion

ratherbeintobago

You all need one of these.

We have a Gro Clock. She’s not quite got the hang of it yet, and I’ve heard horror stories of small children charging into the parental bedroom at 0500 on a summer morning shouting “Mummy! Daddy! The clock is wrong!”

zokes
    Free Member

MkVII and mkVIII have been the worst but VIIII has been an angel

Numbers 7, 8 and 9 😯

UncleFred
    Free Member

The mini feeds (32 months) are always between 5.30 & 6am but they do sleep through, they’ve been in beds for the last 6 months and still haven’t figured out they can just get out of bed, so we have to go and get them.

Gro clock works great, it is set at 5.30 but we’re changing it it 6am today. Quite like the 90 minutes that we get with all 4 of us in bed…..

mtbfix

I’d like them to redesign the gro clock so that when kiddy ignores it it firmly ushers them back to bed before kiddy in question can wake mummy up.

scousebri
    Free Member

My son is 2 in september he is up at 7am every day, we don’t need an alarm clock. My daughter is 4 in January, she can be up at 6am one day 8:30 the next day. Just got to live with it i’m afraid.

Simonpieman
    Free Member

Gro clock for the win, it does need to combined with a bit of education and consistent parenting but has worked a treat for us.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Toddlertrackworld’ is closed to new replies.