Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Toddler seat recommend?
  • hora
    Free Member

Simple comfy ones.

Bregante

How old is your little one Hora, I might have something.

hora
    Free Member

Currently 2

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bregante

Tbh mate ours was from halfords and cost us about £60 and is great but my youngest has now outgrown it. Looking at their website now you may as well get one new at these prices

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_734097_langId_-1_categoryId_165476

hora
    Free Member

I see what you mean/where you are coming from…wow 😮

Ta.

I now need to buy a rigid hardtail 8)

ir_bandito
    Free Member

We used a Hamax Kiss from age 2-3

DSC_0183 by ir_bandito, on Flickr

Brilliant.

Then progressed to a Leco top-tube seat for a year, now on the tag-along (age 4)

DSC_0970 by ir_bandito, on Flickr

About to move up to a Trailgator to tow the Islabike.

Kids are ace 🙂

tinsy
    Free Member

Hora, get a weeride.

I got given a Hammax rear mounted one, it was OK did the job, but did splash out on a weeride in the end and wished I had just binned the rear mounted one.

The weeride is far superior, nice having him right there between my arms, manouvering the bike up the side of the house with him in the seat is much nicer as the balance is just right.

Your a bit late though, probably only get a year out of one now.

Mines on a 26″ BMX, & you will struggle fitting it onto a 14″ MTB, I bought a 2nd weeride 2nd hand and had to modify the bracket to fit wifes bike.

binners

Hora – I’ve got a Hammax Kiss that’s doing nowt as Lily has outgrown it and is now under her own power

wors

I’ve got one in the garage doing nowt.

GW
    Free Member

Weeride – rear mounted ones are awful, the kids stuck looking at your back and the bike handling is ruined ( dangerously so)
    I use mine with a 14″ frame all the time. They’ll fit TTs as short as 21″. The footwells restrict fork turn slightly but it’s no biggie (esp if you’re familiar with riding DH bikes)

darrenm
    Free Member

Ditto weeride, just watch for little hands reaching for brake levers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Toddler seat recommend?’ is closed to new replies.