Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Today's thanks goes to TFTuned, Silverfish, Scott UK and Zyro….
  • strike
    Free Member

TFTuned – easy to deal with, always open and honest and not trying to shirk on DT Swiss warranty items (unlike previous appointed service centres….).

Silverfish – sent me the wrong parts for my Formula brakes (granted the spares option are vast!) but have been really helpful in getting it sorted.

Zyro – honouring the Camelbak ‘bak for life’ warranty and giving me a full credit on a Charge450 pack that has split and was almost 3years old.

Scott UK- always giving excellent technical advice and not merely repeating ‘go to your local dealer’!

Keeps it up people! Others take note : )

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Thanks Strike. It’s great to receive some recognition – although apologies we got it wrong the first time 😉

_tom_
    Free Member

TF Tuned are great. Couldn’t figure out my shock mount kit sizing so rang them up, turns out my shock was off an oem specialized and so it’d never fit my bike properly. Rather than trying to sell me a shock he gave me options for good 2nd hand shocks to look out for on ebay and pinkbike. I actually ended up buying a shock from TF though and they set it up very nicely 🙂

mashiehood
    Free Member

Zyro are amazing – warranted my MT8 after my hamfisted over tightening of the lever cracked the reservoir cap (the MT8 design is rubbish!). Amazing service.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Today's thanks goes to TFTuned, Silverfish, Scott UK and Zyro….’ is closed to new replies.