Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Today's slightly odd question
  • andrewh
    Free Member

Would anyone in the Lothian or Borders region like some bees and a hive?
    My wife has made a slightly rash impulse buy and we have nowhere to keep such (very small garden and lots of neighbours really close)
    Anyone in the vicinity got things that need pollinating? Looking for somewhere reasonably close so that we can visit regularly and look after them, won’t be any work for you but there will be some honey.
    Thanks

v8ninety

I’d bee up for this but hive a feeling that Stourbridge is a bit far for you to come, give me a buzz if it’s not…

andrewh
    Free Member

Thanks, very hfunny

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    steve-g
    Free Member

Careful about offers of this nature, they may look good on the face of it, but I’ve been stung before

zippykona

Will you lot stop pissing around and beehive yourselves.

woody2000

Sounds like a job for mcmoonter 🙂

willard

Buzz off Zippykona! There’s no place for puns like that in this thread!

franksinatra

Is Melrose close enough for you? Our community woodland (in Darnick) has a hive and I’m sure the committee would be happy to accommodate another, there is plenty of space.

I’m not in with the Committee but could get you a contact name.

edit: I’m not sure if this is a serious post from the OP, perhaps he is just pollen our legs.

anono

I’d bee keeping it if I were you.

andrewh
    Free Member

FrankSinatra, Melrose would be perfect, it’s only 10 miles from our house so nice and easy to visit.
    She knows a little about beekeeping but is mainly just bumbling through it, if there is someone else there that really knows their stuff that would be great. A contact name/number email would be fantastic, my email is in my profile.
    It’s a standard square hive with a queen and two-hundredish bees, looking to move before they get hibernating for the winter.

franksinatra

bumbling through it

I see what you did there!

I’ll email you shortly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Today's slightly odd question’ is closed to new replies.