Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Todays ride! Monkey content
  • postierich
    Free Member

Week off and its not very often we get to ride together without pulling a kiddie trailer,Saschas first time around Phase 2 and she loved it only bailing on one rocky bit on the Monkey and the Weirwolf drop which has been tamed.Got a ride planned for tonight so was quite happy to talk her round as its been a while since she has done anything as rooty,rocky,boardwalk stuff.Nice and quite today so there was no pressure, afew pics!

Tad to fast!

P5252088

maxray
    Free Member

hmmpf didnt get to do the weirwolf on sunday as loads of people were gathered aroudn it umming and aaahhhing like mechanics about to rip you off!

Got forced into taking a random line to the right. Will have to get up there when it's quiet.

funkynick

Oooh.. have they changed the Weirwolf since the weekend before last then? It didn't look like that last Sunday!

Bugger… I wasn't having a good day then and promised myself I'd be back to ride it later in the year… and now it's been tamed…

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Good photos! Looks a loooooooot of fun. Must get up there. That Weirwolf doesn't look too fierce or am I missing something?

Good to see Bikekitten out on two wheels 😉

warton
    Free Member

where is this?

firestarter
    Free Member

cannocks looking different from when i last went round may have to give the bro in law a visit 😉

16stonepig
    Free Member

Going up there on Thursday 😀

What is the dilly with that drop though? Doesn't look particularly fearsome – did it used to be steeper? On fire? Lined with spikes?

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

It used to be a drop.

Was going to go today but I had a dream last night which featured my recently deceased mother telling me not to go for a bike ride which left me a bit freaked out, to be honest. And I only remembered the dream *after* deciding not to go and clear the shed instead. Damn you unconscious mind!!

postierich
    Free Member

The drop did not have much of a run off and there is a sharp right before and after, but its obviously claimed a fair few victims .Its a simple roll down now and should not cause anymore problems.

jedi

what is weirwolf drop???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Todays ride! Monkey content’ is closed to new replies.