Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Todays ride
  • Fred
    Free Member

Mud, 2 ft snow drifts, more mud, a 30mph wind which interestingly was a head wind all the way even though it was a circular route 😕 and -5c wind chill.

All in all a great ride, how was yours?

jekkyl

Similar & much much shorter than normal. I am in no way a fair weather cyclist but sometimes just naaaaahhh.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Fred – Member
    how was yours?

A tad testing at times

But better than being in complaining about how cold and windy it is

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikebouy
    Free Member

Roadie.
    4 front flats.
    Scree and field run off.
    Lanes covered in flint.
    My hips hurt.
    I am smiling.
    & drinking sweet tea.

Trimix
    Free Member

Mmmm, well Im planning on going for a ride after the F1 GP, these stories are not helping much.

yetitony
    Free Member

Rode along seafront. It was bitingly cold… Lost feeling in my toes, then warmed up with coffee and pancakes in cafe. All good!

deserter
    Free Member

mine was nice, the company was good

mangatank
    Free Member

Run off the road into a snow drift by a Land Rover. Driver had sense to drive off quickly as my fist approached his face at speed through his rolled-down window.

butlerjamesp
    Free Member

Wonderful day out, roads were ok, tougher than tracks due to running about 15psi on the rear. 15ft snow driftsblocking the bridleways didn’t allow an extended ride. Snow ploughs seem to only clear a single car-width path I the centre of the roads so a fair bit of drift diving required. Llandegla was under between 6 and 15ft of snow and that was at the entrance let alone up in the forest! At least its not too cold though, having the right kit really does help!

clunker

Morning CX ride over Cannock Chase 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Todays ride’ is closed to new replies.