• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Andy.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Todays Qs ride pics(stream crossings and food pics).
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Met up with some great mates today for yet another Qs classic . We took in Frog combe , Weacombe and Smiths as downhills and had lunch at the Plough in Holford. Andy Bev did his usual and fell off(headcam footage to follow) ,followed by splitting his rear tyre causing him an early finish to his ride. Anna had an over the bars moment into the stream at Hodders ! Brian fell on Frog combe ! Ali moaned and swore her way around ,Phew , incident filled ride today . Mark ,Roland and I had a tame ride compared to the others. Comments ?

click the pic for more pics.

aleigh
    Free Member

It seems I am now the focus of eating……. 😯 😆

Edit – and climbs suck!

snaps
    Free Member

I meant to join you guys but got called in to work this morning – looks like its drying out nicely.

knottie8
    Free Member

Today was fun and I showed the girls two new bits of trail(new to them). Its drying out fast but there was plenty of soft Qs mud to thrash through.

Anna-B
    Free Member

looks like its drying out nicely.

Except for that damn stream! And had only been thinking earlier – I wonder how many people fall off into streams on the Qs…. moral: look at the way through, not the obstacles!

Great ride again, thanks PK. Really like Smiths and Frog as descents! And the other new bits.

judderman
    Free Member

gutted i missed it! cracking day up there last saturday. oh well theres always next time. pics look ace though Nottie 8)

aleigh
    Free Member

I had great fun on the new bits – I'd like to try them again when they're not so slippery!

oldfart

Phew MT took the heat off me in the scoffing pics for a change !Excellent day and company again folks .Thanks one and all .

saladdodger
    Free Member

Hummmmmmm should of listend to the reports of Schwable tyres having fragile side walls

Head cam footage was a bit bouncy and I must sort that out, but Anna's er dip came out 😆 must learn how to do a youtube clip

Thanks for a brill few hours out must do again soon

knottie8
    Free Member

Andy
    Let me know when you manage to sort the footage out.

sharki
    Free Member

Looked like a fantastic day out as per…..i only managed a short evening walk and it appears the dust has gone for now. 🙁

I popped into the Plough and expressed my thanks for looking after us lot.
    Apparently a large group went there on Sat and one rider destroyed his chain and rear mech, so the bar man gave them all a lift to Williton i his van…

Bloody good show what!

knottie8
    Free Member

A couple of pics from Brians camera

Cheesy balls ?

wwaswas

the bloke who ripped his tyre had some good helmet hair going on.

oldfart

Cheesy balls anyone ?
    Mr K stop standing like that you might get offers you CAN'T refuse ! 😆

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I was up pootling about there Sunday but somehow missed you. Hey ho.

aleigh
    Free Member

knottie, you look like you're not impressed with me sharing my cheesy balls 😆

oldfart

must admit he does look a bit grumpy !

Andy

No he looks like THE GOD OF THE QUANTOCKS

that he is….. 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Todays Qs ride pics(stream crossings and food pics).’ is closed to new replies.