Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Todays Qs ride pics(inc bike against a post pic).
  • knottie8
    Free Member

What a great day to ride the Qs , sunshine and good company. Rode Smiths combe for a change too. No tea garden stop either due to JP avoiding eating extra calories . Comments ?

click the pic for more pics.

singlespeedstu

Comments? About the Q's?

We were supposed to meet Dibbs in the Q's yesterday but "other shite" got in the way.
    I was not happy about that. 😐

BontyBuns
    Free Member

avoiding eating extra calories

cinnamon_girl

Hey knottie – love the pics of the deer. 8) Ss'ing too! And good weather.

Don't know when I will get to the Q's again, no thanks to my old shonky body. 🙁

Dibbs
    Free Member

stu, yesterday was very wet but nice and warm, you missed a good one, today was hard work, too hot and humid 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

CG
    I SS when ever I ride with my socalled beginners , it means I get to walk some of the hills with them. The deer walked one by one across our path , I just had to stop and snatch a pic or two. Shonky body my a#se ! Get yourself down here for Rolands return ride .

singlespeedstu

Dibbs. hopefully the Q's will still be there next time we're in the area and we'll be able to take advantage of your expert guiding service again. 8)

Del

nice shot of the herd Knottie.
    new cranks?

knottie8
    Free Member

new cranks ?

Nope old ones with a cheapie ring as I cant afford a new 32t for the Middleburns. Im doing a two day dartmoor raid soon if your interested ?

MrNutt
    Free Member

post? thats no post its a damn triangulation pillar! how could you get my hopes raised like that only to have them broken upon one of those bloody concrete monstrosities! oh the humanity!

Del

ah. 🙂
    yeah – give us a shout. be good to catch up. we have new stuff..

wildheart
    Free Member

I recognise that spot…

One of the best days riding ever.

knottie8
    Free Member

Cracking picture !

Must get over there soon. Only 2 hrs drive away so no excuses.

BTW I thought there was a food van or something started operating at weekends. Does it actually exist?

knottie8
    Free Member

I tend to go to the Combe hotel or the Plough in holford for food. I havent been past the layby on a sunday for ages.

OK. Is this layby in Holford as well?

In the past we've always gone in the Windmill, but Sundays are roasts only.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Todays Qs ride pics(inc bike against a post pic).’ is closed to new replies.