Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Today's lesson
  • slowoldman

If you have to dab, don’t dab in dog shit.

jock-muttley
    Free Member

Mine was;

don’t teararse down very narrow singletrack (i.e. a tyre width rut) and attempt to look at the scenery at the same time, it hurts

😛

Sandwich

Mrs Sandwich lesson was:

If your husband says don’t use the garage because they don’t give good service, believe him.

Badly secured intercooler pipes on the car causes limp home mode under power on the dual carriageway due to pressurised air leaks. All fixed now but the Nissan Note has a very crammed engine bay.

(She thought I was being picky that the towing eye hadn’t been taken out of the socket and put away nor that the clock hadn’t been reset, good indicators of a lack of care. The fact that we were charged for oil and an oil filter when we had left the correct items in the car and told the garage they were there also stung a bit).

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    eddiebaby
    Free Member

Rigid hybrids with road tyres get sketchy on the Ridgeway ATM. Buts it’s sunny and wasn’t going to get dark for ages so worth the pain in the bum.

sharkbait
    Free Member

When giving your 14 year old daughter her first bit of driving in the field DO NOT leave her in the car while you get something from the house.
    Returning to the field to see daughter driving off on her own around a field surrounded by post and rail fencing without you in a 3 year old Golf is rather terrifying. 😯

fasthaggis

Mine was, don’t take too long to get in touch with old biking friends again.
    The Steve Worland news has had me thinking about this all day.

Edukator
    Free Member

How to cut recycled glass with more panes and less shattered glass. Thank you that man on Youtube, I can even trim thin strips off now.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Don’t drink half a bottle of whiskey during Mother’s Day lunch… Is it bedtime yet?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Today's lesson’ is closed to new replies.