Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Todays itunes question
  • NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

My previous ipod was a classic which enabled me to dump all my music onto it as i synced it with itunes every time i connected it.

Im now looking at a 16gb Nano, but i have 30gb + of music, so will have to 'manage' what i want to put on it. How easy is it to just put a selection of your itunes library onto your ipod? Do you just create a playlist and dump in their what you want to go onto your ipod? Or is a right faff to organise your selection?

Apologies for a potentially dumb question but my itunes knowledge goes as far as connecting an ipod and letting itunes doing the rest!

Thanks in advance.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Pretty easy. Drag and drop into your ipod from itunes. Can take a wee while though.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Cheers nwheels. Anyone else?

marcher
    Free Member

Drag and drop – nothing to it! + 16gb will be plenty of space for music so you shouldn't need to change it around too often?

antigee

sort by star rating hold down ctrl click like mad and drag to yr upload folder? fastest way? interested as i have a couple of shuffles which i use for running and gym and that how i do those

also remember to look in and drag selections out of the automatically created "recently added" if you've been adding stuff and don't want to search for it but want to make sure it goes on ipod

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Todays itunes question’ is closed to new replies.